David Bellemere - Photographer

Alyssa Miller Goes Natural for Intimissimi Lingerie Summer Shoot

Alyssa & Intimissimi, Take 2–The always gorgeous Alyssa Miller is back for the summer catalogue from Intimissimi after appearing in the lingerie brand’s spring campaign earlier this year. Alyssa is once again featured in a green setting—complete with lush shrubbery and sunlight as her only accessories. Posing for David Bellemere, the California-born model delivers pure bombshell while wearing the new and sexy styles of the season.

fashion gone rogue

VOGUE TURKEY JUNE 2014

Magdalena Frackowiack by David Bellemere
Styled by Konca Aykan

glossynewsstand.com

Vogue Paris April 2012 (Supplement)
"Paradis Blanc"
Model: Anna Selezneva
Photographer: David Ballemere
Stylist: Geráldine Saglio
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Makeup: Christelle Cocquet

glossynewsstand via Polevshchikova

PORTER #4 FALL 2014 by David Bellemere
Styled by Ondine Azoulay

glossynewsstand.com

Marie Claire Italy September 2014

"Candy Color" (Part 1 of 2)
Photographer: David Bellemere
Stylist: Elisabetta Massari
Hair: Benoit Moeyaert for Art Department
Make-up: Regina Harris
Model: Elsa Hosk

Source: visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Vogue Thailand September 2014

Styling: Célia Azoulay
Makeup: Megumi Itano
Hair: Bénédicte Cazau

designscene.net

BLACK IS BACK
Stylist: Elisabetta Massari
Hair: Benoit Moeyaert
Make-up: Tatsu Yamanaka
Model: Erin Wasson

Marie Claire Italia 10.2014. Digital Edition

cont.

Marie Claire Italia 10.2014. Digital Edition

Porter #5 Winter 2014
White Mischief
Model: Hana Jirickova
Stylist: Melanie Huynh
Hair: Guillaume Bérard
Makeup: Tatsu Yamanaka

glossynewsstand.com via Oxymore

Cisco (Franziska von Tschurtschenthaler) by David Bellemere for Treats Magazine issue 5.

fashionising.com

A few pics are not the best quality but it's still a lovely editorial:

daydreamer: tosca dekker by david bellemere for aishti #72 june/july 2014

model: tosca dekker (amodels)
photographer: david bellemere
stylist: amelianna loiacono
hair and make-up: luciano chiarello (atomo)

visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Via IndigoHomme at magazine's thread:

Tosca Dekker for L'Officiel Levant July 2014

Photographer: David Ballemere
Stylism: Ameliana Loiacono

issuu.com

Toni Garrn Gets Nautical for The Edit, Talks Her Career

Toni’s Modeling Journey–The latest issue of The Edit by Net-a-Porter taps top model Toni Garrn for for the cover story. The leggy blonde models nautical-inspired fashions for these sun-soaked images lensed by David Bellemere. Maya Zepinic styles Toni in looks from Proenza Schouler, Alexander McQueen, Oscar de la Renta and more for the photo shoot. “I had no idea about [the modeling industry],” she tells the magazine about how she became a model. “I was just taller than all the girls in my group.” See more images and read the article on Net-a-Porter.com.

Kirsten Dunst Wears Bohemian Style for The Edit Feature

Kirsten Goes Bohemian–We may be entering fall, but Kirsten Dunst shows there is sunny days ahead for her latest feature in The Edit from Net-a-Porter. The blonde beauty poses for David Bellemere in bohemian fashions styled by Tracy Taylor featuring the work of Etro, Valentino, Burberry Prorsum and more. A change from her recent sultry Vs. Magazine editorial. Talking about getting older, Kirsten bucks against saying that actresses’ careers suffer one they get hit their forties. “I don’t buy that stuff about things getting harder for actresses as they get older. Actually, I think it’s going to get easier. I mean, it’s the golden age of television and I’m only about five years away from doing a TV show, for sure.”

fashion gone rogue

Camille Rowe, Farah Holt & Amanda Norgaard Charm in Intimately Free People Shoot

In Between Dreams—The spring line from Free People’s loungewear and lingerie range Intimately Free People is previewed in these new lookbook images photographed by David Bellemere. The shoot features Camille Rowe (who can be seen in this month’s latest L’Officiel Netherlands), Farah Holt and Amanda Norgaard stripping down to the romantic basics with a mix of vintage-inspired slips, lacy underwear and all new bra shapes.

fashion gone rogue

Martha Hunt Poses for Free People Valentine’s Day Shoot

At First Light–The latest lookbook from Free People features the fashion brand’s Intimately Free People collection of lingerie and bedroom attire. Photographed by David Bellemere, blonde stunner Martha Hunt poses with a mysterious lover wearing sexy looks ranging from bras to slips and camisole. Also, make sure to check out Martha in Free People’s holiday shoot.

fashion gone rogue

One of his best work if you ask me ...

Mona Johannesson by David Bellemere for Marie Claire Italia September 2011

Change of Season – Mona Johannesson gets into the autumn spirit for the September issue of Marie Claire Italia. Photographed by David Bellemere and styled by Elisabetta Massari, Mona sports an array of knits and lightweight dresses from labels such as Roberto Cavalli, Dsquared2, Etro, Tom Ford and Dior in a romantic outdoor setting.

fashion gone rogue

Yulia Terentieva by David Bellemere for Elle Russia August 2011

Caught Up in the Rapture – Delivering his own brand of soft and delicate beauty, David Bellemere photographs cover girl Yulia Terentieva for August edition of Elle Russia in elegant gowns and sparkling gems for a romantic effect. Styled by Daria Anichkina, Yulia looks lovely in the lavish designs of Dior from head to toe.

fashion gone rogue

Denisa Dvorakova by David Bellemére for Marie Claire Italia September 2010

Getting back to nature for its September issue, Marie Claire Italia enlists the help of photographer David Bellemére for a series of romantic images starring Denisa Dvorakova. Styled by Elisabetta Massari, Denisa dons an array of layered ensembles featuring the likes of Jil Sander, Maison Martin Margiela and Salvatore Ferragamo in Colori D’Autunno.

fashion gone rogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->