Dazed & Confused August 2010 : Kristen McMenamy by Tierney Gearon

NeverDrinkAgain

Reaction score
kristencover.jpg

fashiongonerogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Photographed by Roe Ethridge
Styled by Katie Shillingford
Models: Alek Wek, Julia Stegner, Tasha Tilberg, Christina Kruse, Hannelore Knuts, Ana Beatriz Barros and Karolina Kurkova

fashiongonerogue.com

looks like interesting issue, good cover too.

KK looks amazing, she has the best shots in that editorial, but the cast is really spectacular.

OMG!!!!!!!!! now this is the high-fashion KK that i've been missing!! she looks stunning. they all do in that edit! awesome cover! Kristen is a twisted legend.

Oh, I just love both editorials so much and the cover looks great! Looks like Christina Kruse is back! :heart:

The cover is perfect, I think the best of Dazed&Confused of this year! And both eds are great too :heart:

Spectacular issue so far, proof that old familiar faces can be SO exciting.
And Kristen is probably the only person that could rock that crazy Chanel.. fur thing. She looks awesome. :lol::heart:

I'm usually not a fan of her work, but these are terrific.

Amazing cover the best of the year in Dazed And Confused

Awesome cover, great to see Kristen's back! :woot: I agree with everyone about the cast, pretty stellar and also quite refreshing seeing the older models. Excited to see more now. :heart:

Thanks for posting! ^_^

Kristen's editorial is spectacular... love it... you can feel the whole editorial...
the models editorial looks great too... not sure that all of them are iconic models but they definitely had they big fashion moments and they are definitely great models...
defo buying this issue... bcos the content has some real content;-) if that makes sense;-) probably not;-)

Epic issue across the board. FAB! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->