Dazed & Confused January 2010 : Courtney Love by Yelena Yemchuk

Oh. Dear. God. :shock:!

The only time when looking 1/3 of one's age is a bad thing. Are we completely sure this is Courtney Love? Or did Peaches Geldof get a face transplant and some new extensions? Or Maybe Courtney just sacrificed a bunch of virgins before the photoshoot and bathed in their blood a la Countess Bathory :lol:!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my word! After a year of solid covers, they decided to start the year off with this!? Not a good look -_- Looks like a cover I would just glanced over and reached out for Interview.

^Yes! A Shakesperean tragedy...

Or a Rob Zombie nightmare! This is HORRIFYING! She IS "The Living Dead Girl!" I don't know whether they intended for this to be so macabre, but they certainly succeeded in haunting my dreams for the next week!

This looks more like the cover to a C-list horror film than the cover of a hip, young fashion magazine. "The remnants of Courtney Love star in Dolls of the Dead V !"

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Courtney Love but the cover looks just okay, though the facial expression is quite blank.

HARD TAYLORING IS SOFTENED WITH THE WEIGHTLESS TOUCH
OF LAYERED CHIFFONS IN SHADES OF GREY

Ph: Benjamin Alexander Huseby
Styling:Katie Shillingford
Models: Hannah Holman and Antonella Graef

fashion gone rogue

I have been a fan and sometime friend of/to Courtney for 16 years...its about time she put away her t*ts though. :rolleyes:

hanna's ed is interesting, but the cover... Dazed & Confused, wtf?! Courtney looks more destroyed than usually, I didn't think it was possible, but apparently it is... and her ed... OMG! It's just horrible imo

Courtney actually looks good here, which is surprising. Photoshop must have done wonders for her..

^MEOW hahahaha :lol: but i have to agree especially the recent pictures of her in the tabloids looking frail

it looks an average cover at best, her ed isn't that bad

omg i love courtney but she's really starting to look like Marylin Manson in "the beautiful people" video...creepy!!! :shock:

Love the colour of the fonts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->