Dazed & Confused May 2007 : Kate Moss by Venetia Scott

Hey Kate Campbell, am i the only one who thinks her cover is a bit too reminiscent to Naomi's May GQ?

Annu said:
:P
Cover is really cool! It feels so summerish.

for the record, I actually kinda like the cover, and the strategically placed lettering :lol: I just wish that in general, she weren't topless so often - it has kind of a dulling effect haha

the cover is cool... but as Glosoli, I think the hat is not working on her...
my Kate... I luv ya...

Kate Moss is a graduate from the Usher/LL Cool J School of Shirts are for Sukas school.

Anyone else find it kind of ironic that she has an editorial with her new man... and Dazed is edited by her babydaddy? ^_^

i love (!) the editorial... not huge fan of the cover tho !

KhaoticKharma said:
Kate Moss is a graduate from the Usher/LL Cool J School of Shirts are for Sukas school.

Anyone else find it kind of ironic that she has an editorial with her new man... and Dazed is edited by her babydaddy? ^_^

New man? They met in 2005.

I don't think it's strange but maybe he put her on the cover because he knows Kate will sell issues and I heard his magazine wasn't selling that well....

glósóli said:
I really don't like how she doesn't seem to have any nipples on the cover.

I think they covered her nipples with the line of text on purpose otherwise it would the mag would have been put in a plastic wrapping or something on the newstand

Last edited by a moderator:
KhaoticKharma said:

Can you say "Awkward"?:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->