Delpozo capsule collection for Net-a-Porter

marcBarna

Reaction score
25qbtlh.jpg

Spanish fashion brand Delpozo has announced that it will design an exclusive capsule collection

This June, a new blockbuster will hit the world of fashion — prêt-à-couture label Delpozo is designing a one-of-a-kind capsule collection for online luxury powerhouse Net-a-Porter. The brand's signature attention to couture detailing, bright colours and bold silhouettes are used in the collection to great effect for a brilliant summery wardrobe. Gowns and shirt dresses are reimagined in gauzy silk tulle and ottoman cotton, while crop tops paired with voluminous cotton skirts are slashed with bright orange and pink.

“The idea behind the capsule was to create an exclusive collection for Net-a-Porter which was very organic for me as the luxury online retailer has been such a strong supporter of the brand since the beginning. I wanted to create a bold yet feminine collection perfect for the modern woman and for the summer season.” said Josep Font, Delpozo's creative director.

You know what this means: Whip out those credit cards and get your laptops on standby.

trendencias.com | buro247.sg

This is beautiful. I like Delpozo more and more, and this capsule collection is very pretty !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimsplayhard
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->