Denis Gagnon S/S 10 Montreal

ettebe

Reaction score
denisgagnon183W4316.jpg

denisgagnon183W4443.jpg

denisgagnon183W4250.jpg

Jimmy Hamelin via. imabeautygeek.com

This is not the whole collection. I am trying to find the rest of the photos. There was about 16 looks that night.

As for the shoes many people really liked them, so here are the photos... Some background info on the shoes. They were designed by Denis himself for Aldo.

oct09aldogagnon1.jpg

oct09aldogagnon2.jpg

oct09aldogagnon8.jpg

oct09aldogagnon5.jpg

oct09aldogagnon6.jpg

fashionmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
When I can get my hands on more pictures I will be posting them :smile:

I am hoping someone else was at the show also, that will have photos. I should have brought my camera :/

i found short video of his SS10 runway

Last edited by a moderator:
It was more than a pleasure to be a dresser for him.
The leathers were really buttery smooth and soft
His pieces were well made
I think it's kind of sad that you can't see the little details (mainly the zippers)..

The bracelets were made by Harakiri and the necklaces/pieces by Denis. The bags were made by Denis for Fullum & Holt (I LOVE THEM!)

The shoes were really nice too. Please note that it was Yso, his stylist, who customized the shoes.
Here's the pictures of the rest:
nzhheh.jpg

mlknqs.jpg

t7lulg.jpg

I'll post more pictures when I find some more.

oooooh that's really great !!!!!! i like it ! balenciaga inspirations at the begining...

Sorry, but I think the shoes are hideous..:yuk:...

I only like the second outfit in post 1.:heart:.... The rest of the stuff looks badly constructed, very unflattering cuts. Just look at the first and 3rd dress in the first post, gives the models a really weird silhouette......

And I had a blast watching the runway videos........ The model look so stiff...... :rofl:

lol ia. the shoes are kinda ridicolous, and the collection isn't really original.

And I had a blast watching the runway videos........ The model look so stiff...... :rofl:

Seriously! It makes me wonder if the shoes were really that uncomfortable or the models just plain suck at their job. Sorry! Except, Stefanie at Giovanni, she's great.

I have pretty low expectations for Montreal Fashion Week, so I must say this was one of the best...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->