Denisa Dvorakova

glad denisa got the campaign, but it wasn't best thought out, and i don't like the hair that much

Paris streetstyle - after the Armani Privé show

swinging-paris

that is such a stunning campaign! thank you for the images. :]

you are both welcome :smile: and here is another catalog job denisa did

my scans

The Add S/S campaign pics are stunning. :heart: Tender, pensive and with a hint of longing.
I think some criticism of Denisa has been her lack of emotion in her editorial work, but here she proves everyone wrong.
Thanks for the lovely scans jiaqi :flower:

no kidding! :woot: what is the occasion? and where is the interview going to take place? i guess we are all keen on learning any upcoming works denisa is doing - and how soon can we expect her to hit on runway again (hate to see her starting to miss major shows :()

whoa, it is so rare to see denisa doing an interview, so i hope you dig up some really good stuff. (and are personal questions off limits? :brows: ^_^ )

no kidding! :woot: what is the occasion? and where is the interview going to take place? i guess we are all keen on learning any upcoming works denisa is doing - and how soon can we expect her to hit on runway again (hate to see her starting to miss major shows :()

whoa, it is so rare to see denisa doing an interview, so i hope you dig up some really good stuff. (and are personal questions off limits? :brows: ^_^ )
Elite Model Managment final contest in Prague. I suppose she´s in the jury. personal questions aren´t off limits. we know each other a bit. she´s not a wild child, has nothing to hide ^_^

oh so she is in prague right now. i guess that means she is going to miss new york fashion week entirely? i feel a bit sad about that. well, hope a nice interview from you will make up for that ^_^ is it going to be on some tv program or a magazine? i am getting a bit excited already ^_^

Ask her if she reads her TFS thread?
People say most models do, so let's find out. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->