Lovisa Ingman

Modelwerk showcard for Berlin Fashionweek:

17_LovisaIngman.jpg

models.com

35844572.jpg

lexposure.net

The magic of Margaret Howell is how recognizable their ads have become — I recognized this as marketing for the brand as soon as I saw it, and the natural yet awkwardness of the scene that Venetia Scott portrays here is one that Margaret Howell has perfected over the seasons. The star of their memorable black-and-white sets this time is former Prada-exclusive Lovisa Ingman, who fits the image rather perfectly as she stands alone, all prepared for the arrival of friends to join her in the pool.
Without the capital letters up top, this is like a nostalgic photograph from my own childhood. And though the style statement it makes for the label is questionable — perhaps even non-existent — I imagine that it does inspire very relatable feelings for their fashionable customers. Through this simple image, we remember those days when we cared nothing for what we wore, worried little about what the next day would bring. The knowledge that we are not alone triumphed over all else, and as we wait for our loved ones to come next to us, the world waits to serve as our playground.
I'm Isola Marras S/S 09
scanned by fujiko
Lovely :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where has she been this season? :blink: I was so happy when I saw she got the Isola Marras campaign and actually thought that it would maybe help her to be noticed a little more. But then - showcards, and nothing? What a pity :(

Okay, so I know I'm just echoing what has already been said, but where has Lovisa been??

Those Modelwerk images are sweet and cutely sulky. Thanks for posting :flower:

Thank you for the new pics, I love the B&W set! Lovisa is so underrated, I wish we could see more of her :(

Don't know why she fell off the radar, she is so amazing, thanks for the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->