Lovisa Ingman

She looks so grown up compared to her Prada appearance. She matured well. Looking forward to seeing more of her, again.

she walked for Maria Nordstrom f/w 12.13 Stockholm

wow she's more gorgeous than ever :wub:
so glad she's back! hope to see her in some really good shows as she deserves

Tess Giberson f/w 12.13 New York

nowfashion.com

Tess+Giberson+Fall+2012+Backstage+RpD5TUqjABal.jpg
Tess+Giberson+Fall+2012+Backstage+wAwkNNefPDvl.jpg

Tess+Giberson+Fall+2012+Backstage+Hv-ozsKs3pYl.jpg

stylebistro

but she did more shows guuuys :( I was expecting someone else to update her thread :(

Lela Rose Fall 2012
Lela+Rose+Fall+2012+2sX4p-UomnUx.jpg

Lela+Rose+Fall+2012+4rTUOzyjGZFx.jpg

Lela+Rose+Fall+2012+VrgQW3zrM2hx.jpg

Lela+Rose+Fall+2012+WZlYuiVk5pSx.jpg

Lela+Rose+Fall+2012+Z3LJAHrC9D2x.jpg

Lela+Rose+Fall+2012+PQr-zHw70xtx.jpg

stylebistro

Last edited by a moderator:
Spur Japan March 2012

Photographer: Osamu Yokonami

mode.newslicious.net

Vivienne Tam at New York Fashion Week Fall 2012
Vivienne+Tam+Fall+2012+whkiptkABEUx.jpg

Vivienne+Tam+Fall+2012+R85F3BF0EUsx.jpg

Vivienne+Tam+Fall+2012+9f8Vm45qNaYx.jpg

Vivienne+Tam+Fall+2012+1_0UZqAZW0Ex.jpg

stylebistro

Contributor Magazine
"Rising from the ashes"
photographer: James Whitmore
fashion editor: Heidi Nilausen
make-up: Camilla Lindholm
model:

contributormagazine

Thank you to all you who posted the pix on this page, I was v. curious to catch up with her, I liked her immediately when she first appeared but she kind of fell off my radar. She looks good! And I really like some of the clothes here, especially some of the close-fitting ones she wears so well...:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seven models share their fashion week prep secrets
Veteran model Kate Somers documents seven of her friends as they get ready for New York fashion week.

Stockholm girl Lovisa Ingman and I meet up for vegan pineapple upside down cake and a pot of tea in a café above a yoga studio—a secret, quiet spot that helped Lovisa escape the hustle and bustle of fashion week. In the evenings before her castings, Lovisa always looks over her schedule, mapping out the appointments in the best order for time efficiency, and packs her model bag for the next day.

In her model bag: iPad ("so I can write, and use the maps to get around to my castings," she explains), cash, eyedrops, moisturizer, passport, and Polaroid camera—a Hello Kitty model that she bought on a recent trip to Tokyo, Japan. Lovisa carries a couple of the polaroids with her throughout the day and looks at them as she waits for casting directors at go-sees and stylists at fittings: friends from Tokyo, polaroids her mom took of her in Sweden, and her pal and fellow Swedish model Hanna Rundlof having coffee in a café.

Lovisa's castings week tunes: "Never Never" and "Something Goes Right" by SBTRKT

Tips for girls looking to get into modeling: "Don't be afraid to contact an agency," Lovisa says. "They always know best!"

Morning fuel: Coffee or tea, granola with nuts, greek yogurt, and cinnamon

Favorite castings week snack: Dried fruit and nuts

1. Lovisa and I have a moment to meet up over tea.
2. Lovisa shows us the contents of her Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.
3. Lovisa snaps a polaroid on her Hello Kitty polaroid camera.
4. Lovisa looks over some of the polaroids she carries with her throughout the day.

Source: teenvogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->