Denisa Dvorakova

Prada Spring 2007 Backstage
photomiddef1753643qm0.jpg
photomiddef1753645yq2.jpg

firstview

She is not a pefect beauty but maybe what I like about her is this imperfection.

models.com

Name: Denisa Dvorakova

Agency: Elite Milano

Height: 1.77 m (5'9")

Place of Origin: Prague, Czech republic

Ethnic Origin: Czech

Birthsign: Gemini

How discovered: Elite Model Look casting in Prague

Favorite things: Animals, especially dogs

5 things you always carry in your bag: Mobile phone, purse, keys, make up, address book

Hobbies: Athletics (long jump), music, travelling

Favorite foods: Pasta of all kinds, chicken

Favorite designer: Kenzo, Chanel

Place you'd love to visit: Africa especially Egypt

« View previous models

polaroids.jpg

Denisa's like a great mix of Daria and Heather. She's stunning, especially in print. :smile:

Wow, stunning girl! Like her so much!

That models.com info was posted on the previous page but thanks anyway :flower:

looks like she won Elite model look for Czech republic on right and on left Mirka Michlikova for Slovakia :D
A061101_P20_MICHALIK_V_V.JPG
pravda.sk

Yes she won. It would be strange if she didnt:D . Hope to see much more of both of the winners Mirka Michlikova and Denisa as well. Good luck on the international final.

According to runwaymayhem she walked all these shows - pretty appealing for a first season.

Spring/Summer 2007:
Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Blumarine, Borbonese, Burberry, Cacharel, Celine, Chanel, Chloe, Christian Dior, Dries van Noten, Enrico Coveri, Giambattista Valli, Haider Ackermann, Isabel Marant, John Galliano, Karl Lagerfeld, Kenzo, La Perla, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Prada, Pringle of Scotland, Sophia Kokosalaki, Trend Les Copains.

She's really cool and interesting. She reminds me of Julia Dunstall for some reason.

I think she's one of the better new girls. Her print work already shows great promise.

:heart:

elite

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->