Derek Blasberg

nice articles... its interesting to see how his writing has progressed throughout his career.

anybody pick up Classy? ... entertaining book

Yep, I bought it. I didn't really know what to expect since I don't really pay attention to what's written in style.com by Derek B. The book has a little too much pictures of famous friends but otherwise, very witty commentary and like you said, entertaining read... I liked the Yes! That's classy! And no! Tramp Stamp! pages. :lol:

I dont know about this one. I find it hard to take his words seriously. He always seems to be just to be just trailing off about how many famous friends he has..I don't think I have read a decent show review from him

I am thinking of ordering it, just for fun, ive seen some scans of it and too love the Classy and Tramp Stamp sections...i wouldnt take it too seriously, i dont think it was meant to be taken seriously.

AvL6W.jpg

U5O2M.jpg

yvanrodic.com

MvHUz.jpg

WJxvy.jpg

mrblasberg.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Jalouse May 2012
youkioske

Attachments

• large-34.jpg
    large-34.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 36

Derek Blasberg, Fashion Writer. Ralph Lauren Jacket, Micheal Kors jumper, Gucci shoes, 3x1 jeans and Ray Ban sunglasses.
Photos by Kirstin Sinclair.
elleuk.com

He's looking great lately with his 'transformation' it really suits him and I do love his sense of style and his personality/sense of humor :heart:.

With Victoria Traina

021m.jpg

*Style.com

I came to say the exact same thing, he looks really handsome lately and definitely knows how to pull off a great suit.

HARRY WINSTON & ANDRE SARAIVA Celebrate The Launch of The OCEAN SPORT Timepieces Collection - 29 June 2012 at Sunset Beach

Source: Patrick McMullan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->