Marilyn Monroe Sex Tape

If the film was made in the early 1950's (assuming such a film exists) then it's very very highly unlikely the man is one of the Kennedy's.

^ I'm kinda glad if it's false. Not that there's anything wrong with doing a sex tape, but it at least lets her hold onto her dignity!

i would bet thata lot of starlets of the 50's did things like this...they would have to..in order to receive movie contracts and such...

yeah that's what i had been hearing too.....that it was some casting couch endeavour(for lack of a better term....eh hum!)....

and too...you know she was often considered a floozy.....as was jayne mansfield,so i can only imagine the bias compared with say,katherine hepburn,joan crawford,bette davis,lauren bacall,sophia loren or elizabeth taylor....those kinds of actresses.

Those were just the ones who were publically "floozy":wink:
"You'd be surprised at the morals of many women stars who are regarded by the public as goody-two-shoes. They leap into bed with any male in grabbing distance. That's what makes me mad when I read stuff hinting Liz is a scarlet woman because she's been married five times. She's only had five men in her life whereas those goody-two-shoes have lost count."
-Richard Burton (on Liz Taylor)

well,i'm sure,but you know they were still more sought after for their ability and talent though. compared with monroe,i mean. marilyn obviously had to work even harder just to even be considered or just to be sent a script.....apparently,if this is indicative of that. in spite of her legendary status,she still isn't known as the greatest of actresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->