Marilyn Monroe Sex Tape

I find this so eerie...I think it would be very odd if that ever became public. I think in the near future, we are going to take the old saying "Don't speak ill of the dead" and update it to "Don't release sex tapes of the dead." It's so weird that she is fully clothed in the tape...nowadays the gals like to be butt naked (why bother otherwise?:rolleyes:)- oh how the times have changed.

and...I hope it IS JFK. hehe:blush:

If the sex tape was classified in the FBI files, in the 60s, shouldn't it be de-classified by now? I can't figure out how it would be a threat to national security.

^There's always sensitivity and various conspiracy theories shrouding the Kennedy's and Marilyn's death:ermm:

I find this so eerie...I think it would be very odd if that ever became public. I think in the near future, we are going to take the old saying "Don't speak ill of the dead" and update it to "Don't release sex tapes of the dead." It's so weird that she is fully clothed in the tape...nowadays the gals like to be butt naked (why bother otherwise?:rolleyes:)- oh how the times have changed.

and...I hope it IS JFK. hehe:blush:

It could be an oval office thing to keep the dress on :shifty: If you think about it....it's easier to seem to have dropped something on the floor under a desk/table if you're fully dressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe DiMaggio reportedly tried to buy the tape at one time as well, a long time ago.

he's such a class act. i've read bios on marilyn and majority of her friends regard Joe as the only person to really love her despite all the stuff that happened between them.

if the buyer wanted to protect her privacy, why not destroy the tape now that he owns it:huh:? therefore it will prevent any further attempts to release it in the future if it gets stolen or whatever.

It does seem strange that he is keeping it but not destroying it - which makes me think he might release it later if he falls on hard times, etc., or he doesn't want to destroy it because it's a piece of history - everything is.

It'll probably be out online within a few years though :hardhead:

His is only a copy, if he destroys it the original still remains. It's not too hard to make another copy.:ermm:

His is only a copy, if he destroys it the original still remains. It's not too hard to make another copy.:ermm:
:lol: then he's not protecting anyone if the original is not his. i guess then it's just for his own personal collection :ninja:

Yes, I was thinking that as well. It seems very possible that the original collector would have a copy... or even a few :doh:

Wasn't Joe DiMaggio pretty obsessed with Marilyn even after she divorced him? I heard he never got over her and he wouldn't even sign pictures that featured her in them.

A lot of the scandals that happen today would've destroyed the stars of Marilyn's era...I read in Joan Crawford's bio that naked (sexual) pictures of her existed and the photog that took them was trying to extort and her Louis Mayer at MGM, where she was contracted. A few weeks after he made these threats, his house was burned to the ground with the pictures and himself inside...eep...

Oh my god. :shock::shock::shock:

he's such a class act. i've read bios on marilyn and majority of her friends regard Joe as the only person to really love her despite all the stuff that happened between them.

I have always heard the same the same thing, regarding Joe D. :heart:

And I thought women in the 50's were suppose to lie down like a dead fish and think of England :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
why don't they try to find out who filmed the video in order to find out who the man is. do they believe that marilyn was filmed without her consent?

why don't they try to find out who filmed the video in order to find out who the man is. do they believe that marilyn was filmed without her consent?
lol what's the point of trying to find who filmed it or who she was giving it to...they're probably super old and don't remember a thing or have passed away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->