Designer Labels Going Out Of Fashion?

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Lena, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

I certainly hope that celeb fashion will become a lost cause. But unfortunately,I just don't see it going away AT ALL here in the U.S. People are still 'too' stuck on them.

As far as the term stylists go,it is indeed referred to designers or creative directors that tends not to really work on them,like you say Lena,relying mostly on their staff. Another being ones that mainly design from existing forms and shilouettes and not really change them that much.

2. TheSweetest

TheSweetest New Member

In all actuality women have always wanted to wear something different and unique. They have always wanted a style all their own. Following celebrities was a trend and now i think they are going back to being their own stylist and trendsetter. I mean really! Who are the ppl walking around saying "This is the dress Natalie Portman had on?" I find it sad. I can see admiration, but copying? :blink: In the real world, men do that, and even some of them are stepping out now. But what i am saying is that individuality is REALLY coming back and I'm so glad. Even designers are getting thier models back.

3. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

so am I sweetest :flower: