designers and their dreams

flauxhemian

Reaction score
hey sorry to bother you but for my mock exam i am doing a piece inspired by the mind and dreams, i have researched artists that used such inspirations for their drawings such as paul klee and dali, yet i was wondering if there were any designers who revolved around the same idea; i am aware Schiaparelli worked with Dali, but if you know of any others who had collections on the theme i would be very grateful. sorry if this is in the wrong place!!:lol: :lol:

flauxhemian said:
hey sorry to bother you but for my mock exam i am doing a piece inspired by the mind and dreams, i have researched artists that used such inspirations for their drawings such as paul klee and dali, yet i was wondering if there were any designers who revolved around the same idea; i am aware Schiaparelli worked with Dali, but if you know of any others who had collections on the theme i would be very grateful. sorry if this is in the wrong place!!:lol: :lol:

ooh ooh gallianos fall 2003 rtw was based on dali and his wife gala :flower:
100101394.jpg

John Galliano is as much an illusionist as he is a fashion designer and watching his collections unfold is like watching hallucinogenic dreams come to life.

yeah that sounds and looks good, thanks!

also on regards to the dream theme, john galliano and alexander mcqueens older collections from spring 2001 to fall 2004 are very good shows that may inspire you :smile:

This isn't fashion, but Akira Kurosawa's film Dreams is a must-see masterpiece. It features several short films of dreams he has had. And for the obligatory fashion tie-in, the costumes are exquisite, particularly in the first two parts (Sunshine Through The Rain and The Peach Orchard).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->