Devon Aoki

Sweetness... :wub:
(She's advertising for peach water!)

Attachments

• momono.jpg
    momono.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 160
She really is one of my top three fave models of all time. So adorable! :heart:

I love Devon's career, it seems to always find a new groove. She is adorable, and a sweetheart in person.

Originally posted by seditionary@May 4th, 2004 - 8:41 am
why did u change ur last post... the comment n the pic ..
boooo  :sick:
Found it again...

Attachments

• banilabscreen23.jpg
    banilabscreen23.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 143
Devon has to be one of my most favorite models. She has this intensifying look that really draws attention. I think she's gorgeous, but then again maybe im biased because us asians must stick together...hahah JK! No, but foreal shes beautiful! :flower:

SOrry, but I dont' find her pretty at all.. I find her very unattractive... But because she has a very unusual look and ackward and weird and scary BUT UNIQUE features I can only see that is the reason why she is a model....Otherwise without her unusal look that makes her stand out, I would think there would be no other way this girl could be a model...

Sorry I just really don't find her pretty at all not even a smig pretty

:flower:

ALSO do u guys see the amount of make up she has on in ads!!! like oh my gosh....because when she has no make up SHE LOOKS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.....

well make up can make u look different and better looking :ninja: :shock:

i don't like her simply for the fact that she's started this fad of models who look like they're from other planets. it's cool that she's not white, but that still doesn't change the fact that she looks like a space alien.

Originally posted by Glamourina@May 4th, 2004 - 7:23 pm
i don't like her simply for the fact that she's started this fad of models who look like they're from other planets. it's cool that she's not white, but that still doesn't change the fact that she looks like a space alien.
Meow!
:meow:

Originally posted by blumarine+May 4th, 2004 - 10:36 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blumarine @ May 4th, 2004 - 10:36 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Glamourina@May 4th, 2004 - 7:23 pm
Meow!
:meow: [/b][/quote]
saucer of milk for you :P

:alien: she looks less alien than the ones around now
she looks very geisha lookin... not at all alien..
blachrk to the lady with the saucer :furious:

I didn't like Devon when I first saw her, but her look grew on me, and she's now one of my favorite models. Her look is ethereal, and like others said, otherworldly, but there's this lure to it.

The fact that she's part Asian gives her a +++++++.

devon is so effortlessly cool and pretty. I like her a lot. she kind of is part of a new set of models representing the future...here are some of my favorite pics of her:(non scary! lol)

Attachments

• Untitled01.jpg
    Untitled01.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 73

Attachments

• Untitled01.jpg
    Untitled01.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 42
that article title has baffled me...
i always thought her name was pronounced der-von (rhyming with one) not deh-vun (rhyming with heaven) :blink:

i don't think that all article titles are intended to rhyme.you were right the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->