Diana Farkhullina

Cure ears! Makes her look like a mouse sometimes... :smile:

those ears :rofl: But I shouldn't say anything, I have bigger ones in the same position.
Diana isdefinately very pretty!

yeah.... she has very "interesting" beauty.... it's interesting because refering to her surname and the fact that she is from Kazan' (tatarstan - part of russia) i can say that she's half-russian or maybe less... i mean defeneatly her father is tatarian and mother probably blonde russian women... i hope we'll see her more often soon... i think she's still changing... somehow she reminds me tanya dziahileva...

Someone's portfolio just got a well deserved booster-shot! Tons of new images, polaroids, and what appears to be the rest of her shot with Chadwick Tyler. Enjoy!

Polamania:
DianaPola1.jpg

DianaPola2.jpg
DianaPola3.jpg

DianaPola4.jpg
DianaPola5.jpg

(IMG)

Next time I complain about my own legs being short, I know who to blame for stealing all the length in that department!

The rest (at the moment at least) of her shot with Chadwick Tyler:

Diana15.jpg

Diana16.jpg

Diana17.jpg

Diana18.jpg

(IMG)

Diana the bombshell? :shock:

Finally, the rest of her new test shots that don't really follow a particular theme (sans the typical IMG airbrushing :wink::(

Diana11.jpg
Diana12.jpg

Diana13.jpg
Diana14.jpg

(IMG)

WOW! Thanks youarearockstar! :woot:

Her legs are endless...

Thanks youarearockstar! I love the last Chadwick Tyler pic. Diana's legs are incredible :woot:

thank you youarearockstar and yes,amazing legs.

:wink:legs! who is considered to be the most long-legged among models now?? do u know??? i think that diana is rival now to them!

I can't stop starring at her legs...:shock: They are beyond amazing!

Diana is nothing short of amazing. I love this first pic :heart:

IMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->