Diaz and Timberlake to marry

Originally posted by .::.HonGrY.::.@Aug 15 2004, 07:28 PM
exactly what i was going to mention. she said something along the lines of how she doesnt know what she wants tomorrow how can she promise to be with one man forever? and how she thinks marriage is outdated in todays society..also, to me justin always seemed kinda immature, even though hes only 23
[snapback]333476[/snapback]​

Outdated? Pshh, maybe in Hollywood. That comment makes me mad. :angry:

When she is old and a washed up actress she is going to wish she had somebody to be with 'forever'.

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Aug 15 2004, 09:52 PM
Outdated? Pshh, maybe in Hollywood. That comment makes me mad. :angry:
When she is old and a washed up actress she is going to wish she had somebody to be with 'forever'.
[snapback]333623[/snapback]​

in hollywood, that's what young nurses are there for....just ask elizabeth taylor.

Originally posted by MulletProof@Aug 12 2004, 03:16 AM
I can always see half of your avatar only, that was something I used to ignore but it's beginning to intrigue me :P .
[snapback]328939[/snapback]​

i think back then it was sienna shopping in a really nice outfit. I don't know why all of it didn't show! :huh:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Aug 12 2004, 08:05 AM
justin won't get married bc part of his celebrity is that bachelor image. i'm sure everyone around him will be telling him that. when's the last time we've seen ryan phillipe in anything of note? and is freddy prinze, jr. even working?
[snapback]329348[/snapback]​
Well, Phillipe was never really in anything of note anyway. :innocent:

Originally posted by pinkcouture@Aug 12 2004, 02:19 PM
Does anybody remember the Oprah interview with Cameron? Because she was pretty much going on about how she doesn't believe in marriage...:unsure:
[snapback]329811[/snapback]​

Halle Berry said the same thing, with Oprah as well.

^ Sad... sometimes I wonder if they even know the difference between marriage and dating because they split up so fast. :(

Cameron and Justin Engaged

JT and Cameron Diaz have gotten engaged according to entertainment today

let's see where this goes from here, i can smell another hollywood fairytale not very far away

i guess the winds have changed, if this is true. i saw cameron on tv, and she said she does not want to get married or have children.

if it's true, good for them! at least they didn't rush into it just to make a point (cough *Britney* cough)

hiya model_mom, there's already a post on this further down the page...it's in 'the fashion daily' also, just incase you didn't know :flower:

Hmmm. Interesting. I always hate these engagement reports, though... they're mostly always speculation, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->