Duleeshab

wiser now
Reaction score
Diddy no more

From staff writers
July 21, 2005

0,10114,5029214,00.jpg
Name change ... P.Diddy is son to be the man formerly known as ... / AP

THE man who's had more names than Prince is set to switch monikers again.

Rapper turned fashion guru P.Diddy says he's considering a new alias after tiring of his current formulation.

Diddy - real name Sean Combs - burst onto the music scene as a producer known as Sean "Puffy" Combs. When he launched his own rap career he took on the tag Puff Daddy. Then, as a budding fashion genius, he decided on the name switch to P.Diddy and is now sometimes simply referred to as Diddy.

But the man behind hit singles such as Missing You told American gossip mag Us Weekly: "I'm about to change it again. Why? Because I can."

The artist formerly known as Puffy, who is yet to decide what the new name will be, says the nom de plume will reflect his new bent towards rock 'n' roll.

Speaking about his forthcoming album on BBC Radio, the Didster said: "You'll be seeing another side of me, I'm going back to more of the days when there was true rock and roll stars."

The owner of Bad Boy Records says he's reinventing his character for the new offering to something a little eccentric and different. Sorry, and that differs from his current reincarnation how?

I like him he's very smart when it comes to business and I love the song "Missing You"

It gets shorter and shorter

Sean Puffy Combs

Puff Daddy

P Diddy...

Soon...

Did

Hopefully very soon...

DONE (with the name changes).

Hint- P. Diddy Sean Combs whatever your name is now... It didn't work for prince...when we shortened his one word name with a symbol...his career went down. :lol:

Oh geez :rolleyes: Rapper turned rock star?!? :lol: Well, it certainly would be a first...

Duleeshab said:
"I'm about to change it again. Why? Because I can."

You can also walk around LA in a space suit mumbling things about the mothership, but it probably wouldn't be a good idea. Just like this isn't.

Sephora_Socialite said:

Sean Puffy Combs

Puff Daddy

P Diddy...

Soon...

Did

My parents call me Did. :smile: Rarely do they call me by my name... my brother, when he was younger, substituted "d's" for his "s's", so instead of saying "sissy" (for "sister"), he called me "diddy". So it stuck. My parents always address me by Did...rarely Erin. :blush:

i was partial to puffy. it has an adorable ring to it. i hope his next moniker isn't too hard edged. :innocent: :rolleyes:

P.Peach said:
You can also walk around LA in a space suit mumbling things about the mothership, but it probably wouldn't be a good idea. Just like this isn't.
:lol: karma coming your way.:flower:

or just Done with his silly career. :innocent:

Sephora_Socialite said:

Sean Puffy Combs

Puff Daddy

P Diddy...

Soon...

Did

Hopefully very soon...

Hint- P. Diddy Sean Combs whatever your name is now... It didn't work for prince...when we shortened his one word name with a symbol...his career went down. :lol:

Sephora_Socialite said:

Sean Puffy Combs

Puff Daddy

P Diddy...

Soon...

Did

Hopefully very soon...

you are so hillarious...

P.Peach said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont really care. He always looks dumfounded, like in this picture.

0,10114,5029214,00.jpg

MulletProof said:
oh whatever. i still refer to him as puff daddy.

I think he should change it to talentless twitty this time. :P

"I'm about to change it again. Why? Because I can."
or because people are getting tired of you maybe?

And changing your name isn't such a great honor, P. Diddy. Guess what? Anybody can change his/her name every five seconds...but they don't because it's stupid.

Is sean taking suggestions as to his next name change? maybe we have a few ideas he could use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->