Dior Addict Ultra Gloss S/S 2010: Sasha Pivovarova

eeeeeeeeeew my god.............what do they wanna make us believe ? girls must look like that now a day ? please nooooooooooooooooooo

it's too similar to Jessica Stam's beauty ad from Fall 2007, everything is wrong about this ad, from the color of the lip gloss to the angle they shot her at

Don;t like the color of the lipstick...looks cheap. And Sasha is unrecognizable...pity.

I really wonder what the hell were the Dior people thinking while releasing something like this, it just screams: I'm too fake! The embellished collar has to be the best thing in this shot.

I almost thought for a millesecond that it was Linda, then ofcourse I read the threat title. Her face is definetely unrecognizable. Then again isn't always a "Sasha" thing to have her eyes wide open with a shocking expression?

Ermmm it does look like Sasha. I first saw it at the cosmetic shop and instantly knew it was her. Her face is definitely recognizable in the picture.

I love that it's Sasha and a Couture-ish campaign but Gawd, I barely recognized her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->