Dior Charm Bags

stylegurrl

Reaction score
From Eluxury:

feature.jpg

It's great if you're still unsure whether people will notice that you're carrying a DIOR DIOR DIOR DIOR DIOR DIOR bag.

as much as i hate the leopard print...it still beats logo.

It would have been much better paired with a non-logoed fabric or leather. I didn't know Dior was this obsessed with logos...

There are so many people out there who love items covered in logos, it's cheap and boring.

Originally posted by Craig@Aug 16 2004, 03:08 PM
There are so many people out there who love items covered in logos, it's cheap and boring.
[snapback]334590[/snapback]​
it's just plain tacky... :yuk:

I love the leopard print :heart:

But im hating the bags and the whole CD charms on the shoes :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BrothaG@Aug 16 2004, 02:22 PM
It's great if you're still unsure whether people will notice that you're carrying a DIOR DIOR DIOR DIOR DIOR DIOR bag.
[snapback]334429[/snapback]​

I know. Just in case someone doesn't make out the logo canvas, they can still catch the huge polished silver D-I-O-R. :sick:

I dont like the logo things at all :sick: Esp the pink logo collection made me sick with that No 1 sticker on the bags... :sick:

I agree, I don't exactly like all the logo'd items lately... I love the charms idea, though. I bought a close friend Dior charms for her cell phone, and loved them

:lol I love things in logo. I really don't like that set, but I do like the logos. One of my favorite logo bags is Girly.

The leopard print is very interesting. I think it looks nice. :flower:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Aug 16 2004, 04:48 PM
I know. Just in case someone doesn't make out the logo canvas, they can still catch the huge polished silver D-I-O-R. :sick:
[snapback]334645[/snapback]​
:lol: Exactly.

So we've established that the majority of us dislike these logo bags, does that go for all logo bags or just this particular model?

I have to say I'm a bit of a snob and I dislike most logo bags. I think a small discreet logo is cool, like the Chanel interlocking Cs on their quilted bag, or even the brass D and C on the side of a Dior saddle bag is cool and elegant, but Dior Dior Dior...etc all over a material is just dull and uninspiring. I still think there is a huge fanbase for logo bags, maybe because they are usually the cheapest option in a designer range of bags.

I much prefer the Dior leather or satin bags with small metallic logos.

This bags is just plain Bior-ing

To much logo on the bags and shoes, but I love those CD bracelett thingy's on the shoes!

I love Dior...but this bag is so messy..and looks fake and boring....
Mr. Galliano, please, stop with logos!!!!
:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->