Dior Charm Bags

That logo design was actually introduced in the 70's. As were the Gucci GG affair, etc.

The design of the Dior logo on the speedy bags is supposdly a classic.

But in today's world logoes equal dubious instant status for people. I've seen Japanese women in full on pink Dior logo ensembles.

That's just a bit too much logo. The entire bag is logo. Then you have the giant charms that scream DIOR. If you wear this bag, you definitely want people to know it's Dior.

the problem i have with logos is not that people get them and think they're better than everyone else...i'm fine with that; do whatever makes you feel happy...i'm more bothered by how easy it is to copy it. our technology has rendered things like logoes irrelevant.

Like I said before, I think Dior is starting to look very cheap, The logo is long gone, let it go, leave it alone.

i like it but i'd much prefer it without the logo. logo makes it too buzi looking i think

:dizzy: :sick: :shock: I can't stand any dior bag with the logo....

logo bags in general I don't like unless it's lvs lates collection (ie that briefcase :crush: ) and there are definately some gucci bags that I like but those are the ones where the logo is not the main focus

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->