Photographer:
Mario Testino
Models:
Carolyn Murphy and Sui He
Styling:
Carine Roitfeld
Art Director:
Stephen Gan

DIORIFIC: Printemps is celebrating its Christmas partnership with Dior with an advertising image shot by Mario Testino, which will be unveiled on the facade of its Boulevard Haussmann flagship today. It features models Carolyn Murphy and Sui He posing on the roof of the building in scarlet and fuchsia Dior couture outfits, respectively, against the backdrop of the store’s restored cupola and the Eiffel Tower, and surrounded by floating Christmas decorations.

The image is the brainchild of creative director Stephen Gan and was styled by Carine Roitfeld. “It has been one of the most creative collaborations we have done with brands, and I think it’s really setting the standard of what’s possible between brands and a department store,” said Printemps chairman and chief executive officer Paolo de Cesare. “We wanted to do something that could capture this excitement, this energy and also a bit of this unexpected collaboration and moment that we’re bringing together.”

The ad campaign, which exists in both a one-page and a two-page format, will appear in press and outdoor advertising starting Nov. 15. Dior brand ambassador Marion Cotillard will be on hand on Nov. 9 to inaugurate the store’s Dior-themed Christmas window displays, four of which will feature mechanical puppets dressed in exact replicas of 12 iconic outfits, realized by its couture ateliers. The store will sell unique products developed with Dior.

wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it. It's playful, pretty, holiday-y without being cheesy. Carolyn and Sui look great together, which I honestly was not expecting.

It is seriously impossible to take a bad shot of Sui, she's that gorgeous. :heart:

This is really beautiful! And great casting!!

i am officially tired of dior marketing activity, i just want dior to finally stops pop-upping like an annoying p*rno-banner on every corner of the fashion world. then do they stop promoting stange events with the participation of the most expensive contributors for the same old boring story, i can`t look at this new look silhouette any longer

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paindivine
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->