Lane Crawford S/S 2012 : Chen Ran, Li Bingbing & Sui He by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

tarsha

Reaction score

FOCUS ON CHINA: Lane Crawford is gearing up to unveil its spring advertising campaign dubbed “The Pinnacle of Style.” Shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the images feature actress Li Bingbing, “It” girl Chen Ran and model Sui He — each woman featuring in a collage of images of herself against an emerald background. The retailer noted the cast’s “sleek look of today’s Chinese modern woman.” The labels featured include Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Yves Saint Laurent, Celine and Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci. Panos Yiapanis styled the shoots, which break in outdoor advertising in Hong Kong Wednesday.

wwd.com

The cast is quite strange for me (I mean the unrelated Chinese actresses and model) but the ad is quite good. I love last season's ad more though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sui He's shot
scaled.php

haibao.cn

I'm madly in love with Sui He so naturally I love her shot. I already liked last season's Lane Crawford campaign though. Their campaigns are styled so well and Mert & Marcus are perfect for this. Very nice.

Anyone know which shot is Li Bingbing and which one is Chen Ran?

I like it that I don`t. I`m having mixed emotions

Mert and Marcus can't do certain colours...and green is one of them :sick:. Last season was much better, the actress and model combo is a little random, should be either a group of one or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->