Dior Homme F/W 2004

What I'd expect from Dior Homme. -_- Hedi definetly picked up some of the prevailing trends in the air this season and did what what we saw from him in the past seasons. I'd prefer something fresher. :ermm:

Though, I absolutely want those skirts. :woot: :heart:

I think that the Dior collection is very H. Slimane :-) means it's exactly what everyone is expecting, youthful, modern and with a lot of skinny things :-) He is not "turning the table" but evaluates his style into more daylight:-)

What is new here is the checks, discreet paterns, and brighter colors. The skirts are wonderful :-) - look like queen-punk, but I think they rather are for his female clients.

I must admit that I expected from young and inspiring Slimane more, that he will be in a front row of the new generation of "revolutioners" in fashion, who would invent sth new and unexpected, that he will explore new "territory". But now I think it's impossible, designing for the maintream and corporate managed Dior. Infact, what he has done for Dior is much more than enyone else can do.

the collection is beautiful.
just because its simple, sexy and easy.
if i could, i would dress up every man in his clothes but unfortunately its the more androgynous type that fits his ideal :innocent:

the skirts look good but i wouldnt want a man who wears them

i wish i could afford the Dior Homme trouser-skirt myself,
one of Hedi's best collection to date :heart:

Is it me, or do some of thse male models posted look like unhealthy drug addicts? That last one is really unattractive.

All the male Dior models look like slim English school boys. I quite like it. It beats those big monkey looking models with oily muscles and sh*t.

Originally posted by Atelier@Jan 28th, 2004 - 12:10 am
Absolutely fantastic. Everything about it.
AGREED in EVERY way , Atelier :heart:

I only wish I could afford the new ASTRONOMICAL prices !!! :unsure:

KIT :innocent:

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Jan 27th, 2004 - 10:16 pm
All the male Dior models look like slim English school boys. I quite like it. It beats those big monkey looking models with oily muscles and sh*t.
I agree.

Skinny boys :heart: The boy I've got my eye on wears size three girl pants, same as me :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->