Dior Homme S/S 07 Paris

A bit too feminine for my liking.
a know his work is always androgynous but this looks closer to womenswear than men.
i prefer previous collections

i miss a stunning accessory like the braces. the transparent plastic (?) bracelets are to feminin at all ...

this looks interesting but so far i get an ULTRA FEMME vibe here... some of those tops worn on the inside (do i see a halter top there? in post # 36) and out for that matter. id like to see more... I appreaciate the 'inventiveness' but is doing womenswear for men what progressive design is about?

so far i only like the last two looks is post #27, the safari take.. i dont understand the tight leather pants.. Its a golden rule for me NOT to wear them..no matter how 'cool' they are..

and with regards to the white-skin thing.. i really dont know.. being a person of colour myself, i cant think of anything but to sayt that hedi probably has some kind of fetish for rail thin white boys.. he's entitled to it.. but im not sure if I approve of it.. well to each his own i suppose.. i hope hedi knows that he also has non-white people who follow his clothes..

Where can one find pictures of this collection? Im very eager to see :woot: :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->