LOOKING for Arena Homme +'s 05 Dior homme pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I experienced same bad emotion this days..

as you all now i made a exclamentary topic "Crying for Arena"
and I was send almost 20 letters(not identical,because i need to address in every person different thing if I wanted to move him to the stands and to post offices...

and when I already have the mag ,the people in sofia,who knows very well that I never let my self without one they starts distict diplomacy...

somewhere in the thread faust or M-on M had understand that Arena is not just a magazine..this a vital creture with it's oun soul..who you love,soign,care,jelousing,and furnish with attentions..
there should be a film about "Bulgarian Arena Homme + story" as milan designer said..
who are this persones... they are catched one to another so if i gave to one ,he gave it to more 5 five.others . this persons are designers and ex-magazine stylists

who maniphests openly that for them Arena is crapy glamour and they do not like to dirty their sensuality with such visions..but ..by the way,would you give me the magazine,because there is a very small,a very small,small thing thing that i need to see....
first time i respond..no..my enloving period with arena is alive and i couldn't loan it..

but 40 days after there was a second urgent ask..
may be many between you should ask why i have to give to them my magazine..
the answers lies in the complex matter of communal economy -you gave things -I gave other things" you should meet me with this persone-I will tale to you a essence of conversation that was between personae A and personae B ..dirty communal exchanging born onder ashes of totaliarian sens of permanent lack...

so,I was constrained to share my magazine with persona A...
but if you one decide such thing you have to be prepare and to habituate with thought that you take the mag for the last second...
that's why I ask for scans of dior homme Dan's scans...

whim, you are in a mood, arent you?
i understand things may not have been easy for you to source out fashion & style in Bulgaria, but hey, its nobodys fault here.. is it?
please stay polite and respect tFS members , so you can get some respect back your way

btw, i dont get Arena+ and i dont care about the magazine either , sorry i cant help out :flower:

Whimsicalist said:
no i don't blame westen civilization..i blame defect of western fatting and shiting process

:D You're funny, so funny... You do make me laugh. There's going to be a big rush of people just dying to help you now.... Methinks you'll need to wait a little longer for you pictures.

You're funny, so funny... You do make me laugh. There's going to be a big rush of people just dying to help you now.... Methinks you'll need to wait a little longer for you pictures.

here is other defect..
johnie talks for himself..but he is indoctrineted to believe that there is a total mind..if he think something,ergo whole west world thinks as him..

i find this ..how to say..(Please, can i say with your permission)...stupid

Johnie feels the need to express himself as a whole,as something mighty, as a group..welldone..

(edited cause it sounds rude, sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
been easy for you to source out fashion & style

Lena ,I am not thinking that there is a place where this is easy..
the very fash/style is not easy...,
a fortiori I am not easy

whim, PLEASE try to be polite and do stay on topic or i will need to edit like there is no end to editing...

you will do this for us no?
thanks

Lena,sorry if my words sonds as a blame..
I am trying to make constatation and search for explanation..
as you said(about what is easy and what should be easy and what shouldn't be easy ) there is not exigence to truth to be easy(supportable)

Whimsicalist said:
You're funny, so funny... You do make me laugh. There's going to be a big rush of people just dying to help you now.... Methinks you'll need to wait a little longer for you pictures.

here is other defect..
johnie talks for himself..but he is indoctrineted to believe that there is a total mind..if he think something,ergo whole west world thinks as him..

i find this ..how to say..(Please, can i say with your permission)...stupid

Johnie feels the need to express himself as a whole,as something mighty, as a group..welldone..you just receive on your face a big talosche from yourself...big prove that I am right in my evaluations

I'm fairly confident that my statement is correct. I don't feel the need to do anything in particular with reference to this website. It's just a fun way to pass the time. You actually make it more fun. You're a little idiosyncratic oddity. You have my permission to call me whatever you want. It's entirely meaningless to me.

by the way I just wanted to focus on theme how people stays on topic

on my question that i need some scans
there is a nonchalancee flew of conscious
How was the last one homoerotic? I mean, it was, but not very.
2.I actually thought that this edition wasn't quite as homoerotic as the last few. I think it's the endless pictures of naked or seminaked boys that makes it homoerotic, no?!

I liked the pictures of the collections in this season's issue - esp since there's a picture of both comme and junya (nice green jacket!) - but apart from that it's pretty rubbish. There's not even the usual pretentious essay on the state of menswear which are always pretty vacuous and soundbitey but entertaining in their own way.

please note-I just look for a scans ...
ant theme is,I think very different...

i want to drink a water, they will explain me how beautifull the cup is...
and by the way I think that
1.with posting url of dan kilpatric's dior homme pics
and 2.after J O H N N Y 's anticipation and certitude that there will not be any scans
-this thtead is finished..
thanks for attention and for understanding!

ok then whim, since you think this thread is finished, i'll go on and lock it

enjoy your day :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"