LOOKING for Arena Homme +'s 05 Dior homme pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whimsicalist

Reaction score
LOOKING for Arena Homme +'s 2004/05 Dior homme pics

Can I ask some of you to scan this amazing dior homme pictures

have new spring summer 2005 Arena Homme + on stands already!

My B&N isn't carrying it anymore..or maybe it's B&N in general..:cry:

It's been out in the UK for over a week . :o

It's a very ' homoerotic ' edition , like last year's . :shock:

How was the last one homoerotic? I mean, it was, but not very.

Is the magazine available at any online stores?

I actually thought that this edition wasn't quite as homoerotic as the last few. I think it's the endless pictures of naked or seminaked boys that makes it homoerotic, no?!

I liked the pictures of the collections in this season's issue - esp since there's a picture of both comme and junya (nice green jacket!) - but apart from that it's pretty rubbish. There's not even the usual pretentious essay on the state of menswear which are always pretty vacuous and soundbitey but entertaining in their own way.

the title of this topic is a bit misleading.....i thought u meant last year's summer issue.....:P

haven't seen the new one yet, unfortunately.

It's out here in New York City. Just picked up a copy...
not so impressed...

Arturo21 said:
How was the last one homoerotic? I mean, it was, but not very.

I was referring to last year's eqivalent - S/S 04 .

BTW , the S/S 05 Vogue Homme International is even MORE homoerotic -

Richard Buckley is REALLY living out his personal wet dreams !!!

Poor Tom . :cry:

arena homme plus always has homoerotic undertones, or not so under, at least it's done creativly.

heh..I am curious ..is there some jelous...because
always when I asked about some scans or url, there is no respond...
some esoterism,or crucial sensitivity for being priviledged if we see what you can't see..
this is whole western civilisation posture..
apophatic..determination through "not'
i am more rich ,as much as you are porer..
i know much if you know small..
i am full of percepts,affects,my sensation are full as much as yours aren't..
the anonim alcoholic tric..
i am those who not take drugs..but i am don't want to receive my identification negatively

Dan Kilpatric
http://www.dnamodels.com/portfolio.asp?ModelID=3036&Page=2
http://www.dnamodels.com/photos/3036_04.JPG

enjoy it..
who gaved the junya's pictures of tarl...select models (wasn't that me..who proposed to rec on video tapes the milan and paris fw 2005 /06 collections...?
and when i asked for just one verdict about arena homme + at october,noone answered...

I am sure that you are not so unable or disoriented how to do one verdict or one scan
this is very dull,dear so called "comfashionistas"!

there was only two boys that responded
once on my question of Dutch model agency and then on my ask of killing instinkt-that was my dior homme friend raimund

Whimsicalist said:
heh..I am curious ..is there some jelous...because
always when I asked about some scans or url, there is no respond...
some esoterism,or crucial sensitivity for being priviledged if we see what you can't see..
this is whole western civilisation posture..
apophatic..determination through "not'
i am more rich ,as much as you are porer..
i know much if you know small..
i am full of percepts,affects,my sensation are full as much as yours aren't..
the anonim alcoholic tric..
i am those who not take drugs..but i am don't want to receive my identification negatively

Dan Kilpatric
http://www.dnamodels.com/portfolio.asp?ModelID=3036&Page=2
http://www.dnamodels.com/photos/3036_04.JPG

enjoy it..
who gaved the junya's pictures of tarl...select models (wasn't that me..who proposed to rec on video tapes the milan and paris fw 2005 /06 collections...?
and when i asked for just one verdict about arena homme + at october,noone answered...

I am sure that you are not so unable or disoriented how to do one verdict or one scan
this is very dull,dear so called "comfashionistas"!

there was only two boys that responded
once on my question of Dutch model agency and then on my ask of killing instinkt-that was my dior homme friend raimund

Don't you think that some of us have things to do other than respond to your requests? People on this site are usually more than helpful, as you should know. Have a little patience, and get that big Eastern European chip off your shoulder.

To be hornest I don't know anything about models nor model agencies:-)
Not very interested in them neither. If you ask about CdG, Junya..., which I know a litlle bit, I'd be more than greatful to answer:-)

And mags, it's good if you see, nothing happens if you don't. I'd prefer i-Ds, Uomo Vogue than the Arena H+ or even Vogue Int. H. There are more than nice pictures of nicely half-naked young models:-))))

Whimsical, your comments above are rude. very rude.

Whimsical, I'm always there to defend you but you cross a line in your above post. Not everyone has that issue of Arena Homme Plus and even if they do, some people don't feel like scanning things in. Or can't scan them. It's nothing against you and it's not a reflection of Western civilization or class relations or snobbery. If someone doesn't respond to a post, it's most often because they don't have an answer. Don't worry, we're not withholding any information from you.

whimsicalist, let your angry personality show somewhere else, this is a lovely and amicable forum! your comments were more than inappropriate, i hope u know that.....if you always blame anything on western civilazation, you should stay were u are right now......

no i don't blame westen civilization..i blame defect of western fatting and shiting process

i don't do things because i want to be helpfull-
but because i love this things ,I am mad or I am the things

and may be I need some explanation about my huge escalation of angry..
but first,let me respond on Johny
have things to do other than respond ...be sure..me too!

am i more skilled..? no..only more devoted...or bad positionated in life..that's why I dig model agencies..that is way to see the scans from different magazines..
who can tell wich magazine used jack Brennan

http://www.fashionworld.it/immagini/GGjack45.jpg

and please,jamie del moon's last session...visible at successmodels.com

you all remeber my cry for arena homme ,or for some scans..
so after a 45 days in the 10th of december i received it..god bless designer elia,who is born where i am born,but he plays design in milan

there should be retrospection..far away in years.
it was 1987..Bulgaria,winter,totalitarian regime...
me-post punk(today I am not stoping to laugh,how i was dare to definate myself as postpunk..heh,heh)

no music...
only magazines...because the drivers of T.I.R bought them...
and many heavy metal..bundes (BRD heavy metal-most disgusting style)

so there was a new romantic wave band in Bulgaria and i was a close friend with the leather..actually he is the reason for the fall of communism ,not dissidents,who wrote articles about literature in universities..)
so he meet a gay in a small city (Vratza) who had a 150 tapes of music..bands we never suspect they exist..

so this guy Alexander (rest in pease,Sasho) rec music to the leader of the band ,who play with his band at this time in Finland 's restaurants...because he gain more in finish restaurants than as a musicient of most eminent band in Bulgaria who can get 15 000 on stadiums..
So the girlfriend of the keyboard player recorded for me a tape with one peace from Clock DVA,TC Matic ,tuxedomoon,Plais Shaumberg,Holger Hiller
and i was devastated...
two days i take the train 450 km from my city to hims...in cold winter only to meat this guy Alexander in Vratza...
and I spend whole day hazardously looking at him(I had description..so i was addressed and I met his mother-a russian woman..and i left two tapes -if he is keen-to do some bauhaus or tuxedomoon...because he was not in vratza..
so we find each other and then I traveled to vratza almost 10 times ..
while my aunt sannds me tapes from London...
but when I returns in my city I felt tired..noone shared same enthousiasm and everyone relied on my struggles in spaces and times..
here is the double bind ..
on the one side if I continued to give them everything they will never trying to found a music..
but if I don't gave them this music I risc to be condemned to be alone bird in a city shaped by the model of military cities...60 km from Turkish frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->