Dior "J'adore" Fragrance : Tiiu Kuik

PradaP

Reaction score
I know this has already been posted yesterday by sloan but I felt it deserved its own topic. Anyway here it is and I hate it. How could they replace Carmen's ad? Carmen's ad made j'adore one of the best selling fragrances (if not the best). I don't think Tiiu's ad matches up :(

Tiiu-dior.jpg

I actually thought this was just a joke at first, because it looks as if they photoshopped Tiiu's head onto Carmen's body :blink: :lol:

Originally posted by PradaP@Feb 28th, 2004 - 4:12 am
I actually thought this was just a joke at first, because it looks as if they photoshopped Tiiu's head onto Carmen's body :blink: :lol:
:lol: Me too

:shock: I'm not a Carmen fan but I want her back . NOW! It's horrible I don't want to see this eyes sore staring at me on all the billboards !

EXACTLY my thoughts :ninja:

lol that's what I thought, especially since they made tiiu's hair gold

i think tiiu looks beautiful, but not after we'd seen carmen there for such a long time..
they should of made a different ad for it if they wanted tiiu in it..not the exact same pose and everything..

maybe we should do a vote on this
and my vote is
no... this ad doesnt look good
i'm sorry! but she really looks lost there! out of place and no soul!
i miss my carmen :cry:

Originally posted by PradaP@Feb 28th, 2004 - 11:12 am
Me too. :huh:

Those ads used to be one of my favourites! As much as I love Tiiu she really doesn't fit them. Why did they get rid of Carmen? :angry:

I think that it is nice although I agree that the Carmen ads are better. I love Tiiu!

Originally posted by Sloan@Feb 28th, 2004 - 11:42 am
I think that it is nice although I agree that the Carmen ads are better. I love Tiiu!
I love her too. I just hope all this hype about the ad doesn't hurt her fantastic rise this season. By the way I love your avatar and mine too!

I have yet to see a picture of this girl where her face is not completely expressionless. Her face is always saying something along the lines of...">>>durrrrrrr<<<".

:innocent:

I don't like this ad at all. If they are going to change the girl, they should change the concept completely.

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Feb 28th, 2004 - 2:54 pm
If they are going to change the girl, they should change the concept completely.
Exactly what I was thinking!

I am sure I would have fell in love with this ad if there wasn't a previous one with Carmen. It's ridiculous that they kept the concept but only changed the model. :huh:

It's like a budget Carmen...

This isn't like the Eternity adverts with Christy T. where they replaced the man 4 times and nobody noticed! I saw this and I flipped past it in a magazine because I thought "Seen this a million times..." and then I got a 2nd look. :shock:

ahhh, it just looks awkward! they should have completely revamped it, rather than make tiiu a carmen look a like :( i don't understand why these companies replace models but style them exactly like the last one!

OMG :shock: ....that's weird.

I would have liked Tiuu if Dior have made a relaunching, or revamping of Poison...she looks weird there :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->