Dior Jewelry

way to resurrect this thread! :shock:

i still don't have them all, but i have gotten some :D

i'm still on the hunt for that safety pin!! :cry:

ooh. the safety pin is really nice. if you find it and buy it, i envy you. youre lucky. :D

<3 me.

^ none of those are authentic. :cry: what has the world come to?!?

none of those are the safety pin i was looking for, either. i've only come across the exact one ONCE on ebay, but the seller was an a-hole and canceled my bid...so someone else got it :angry:

guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Looking for this Dior Ring

Hi, i'm not sure if this is the right place to post... Sorry if its not.

I'm looking for this Dior ring. I saw it in Bazaar Magazine (Australian version) and fell in love with it, but can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Does anyone know where i can get it from? Thanks for any help!

(Sorry about the poor quality of the photos)

A lot of Dior jewelry is not available on the internet. They sell some items on Eluxury though. You can email them (through the dior website) and ask where you can purchase it.

That's cute, I've never seen that before... Is it new?

Just don't buy on Ebay, they make so much fake Dior jewlery. I don't think they sell that on eluxury. I can only think of Japanese online stores because a lot of the Dior jewelry appeals to the Japanese market.

thanks for your replys

thanks tweedy. i am going to email them and ask more details about it. I rang a number that was in the back of the magazine and they had no idea what i was talking about. I know that not much Dior jewellry is on the net but just wanted to know more details about it.

and maraschino - i'm not sure if its new or not, just saw the pic in the mag and fell in love! and don't worry i would never buy this type of thing on ebay! I had a look at the Dior jewellery on ebay just in case and the fake stuff that they have on there is sooooo bad.

Haha I know eh? I was looking for the Dior Princess ring (not the makeup one), and ewww all the stuff there is done so bad that you can tell it is fake at first glance.
33148014a.jpg
Hehe this is the princess ring I was talking about =]

I actually searched for the ring you wanted in Japanese yahoo sales. They didn't have it but the rest of the stuff were overpriced like crazy. If something is 100, they will double the price... :doh: I don't know why they do that, except Japanese people will actually PAY for overpriced luxury goods. They don't know about eluxury I guess lol.

Some stuff on Japanese yahoo stores is really cute though :blush:

windpal_1864_22307403

Ooh here's one similar to yours (but yours looks MUCH better)
wild-tug_1863_2300

Ugh it's for 23, 900 yen though and I think this one is fake

I went all the way to search page 25 before I gave up lol.

Here's the link if you would like to look yourself!

http://shopping.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%A5%EA%A5%F3%A5%B0++dior&cspid=&first=1

Do you have any department stores which sell Dior costume jewellery? We have a few over here and the range varies, it just depedns what they have in stock.

Also, if you are going to buy Dior costume jewellery, Im not completely against buying it fake off the internet, since even real Dior costume jewellery is quite overpriced imo. :flower:

yep the fake stuff on there is just gross sometimes!

Thanks heaps! i had a look on that site and your right some of the stuff on there is really cute!! - but overpriced at the same time (especially for fake)

Vintage_princess - i have had a look at some of the department stores and they have some beautiful dior pieces, but also some really nasty ugly things. (some even look like dodgy fakes) and they are quite expensive!

I guess i'll just have to keep searching for it! I'm going to take the picture in and see if they know.

Thanks so much for your help! Karma for you all :flower:

Aww thanks for the karma too =] I don't know what it's for (since I'm new) lol but thanks!!~ And I hope you find that ring!

Dior including other desinger jewelleries are completely pointless. they are not made of real jewel. they are just made up of cheap materials and put a logo and sold at high price. some pics are nice but some pics are not. or maybe you all are talking about costume jewellery.

if u look for beautiful dior jewellery, the real ones are Dior haute joaillerie by Victoire de Castellane. www.dior.com

All the Dior jewellery I've seen was incredibly cheap. I mean, not cheap cheap but around 200$ and I think that for jewellery it's cheap. I wonder why?

Dior Accessories

lets share some dior's Accessories here... :smile:

:heart: Dior Guardia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->