DiorSnow

I would like to try it, but I know I would be too lazy to use it properly.

I have a few problems:
-Bright glowy arms but a dull face.
-Acne scars.
-Beauty marks.
-Darker patches around the base of my neck. (Maybe it's a tan or something.)
-Dissatisfaction with my current level of whiteness. :rofl:

Will it help all those things?

I'm not understading why people get so defensive when the whitening product discussion comes up, saying we should all be 'happy with our skin colour'..for starters, they have been used in Asia for years and are just staple beauty lines over there..and what is so wrong with wanting to use whitening products to even out complexions?
All the celebs use tanning on a daily basis, fake tans are available everywhere and no one even blinks at them anymore. how are they different to whitening? they're not.
Whitening products are also used a LOT in the fashion industry but are perhaps, a better kept secret..look at Kate, Nicole and Princess Mary- to bring a few Aussie examples..
I am already quite fair, but living in the harsh Aussie sun, I have developed a lot of freckles and sun spots, which are really annoying and not to mention dangerous, if they keep getting exposed to the sun.
I could easily go to a dermatologist and get a cream to get rid of them, but I'd rather incorporate some whitening cleanser, cream, etc into my daily routine to see a more uniform effect.
is there anything so wrong with that? is that so different to using an every day tanner?
Hence if anyone has used DIor Snow or anything else that is effective, I'd love to hear some feedback :smile:

nicky25 said:
..for starters, they have been used in Asia for years and are just staple beauty lines over there..

I agree with you. If it sells, who cares. Everyone wants to change their appearance in some way.

But don't these creams also remove pigmentation (is that the right word?)
which is supposed to prevent skin cancer?

^ they remove extra pigment that u dont born with.
so if micheal jackson use that before his surgery, he wont have a dramatic result like he does now.
(btw those pigmentation is not that good for you anywayz because they are the damaged part already... isnt it?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvmuzse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->