DiorSnow

Alejandro

& R.V
Reaction score
Specific Action
This new fundamental whitening foundation combines the exclusive S.N.O.W.® technology and the Edelweiss Complex that fights against complexion dullness. It is associated with Vitamin C and new light reflectors.

Results
An even, smooth and ultra-luminous complexion, so radiant.
Formulated with pure, comfortable and airy powders.
Ultra-soft, non-oily foundation, enriched with an active sebum-absorbing ingredient.
Optimum protection: SPF 25 PA+++

Use
Apply small touches of foundation with dry sponge and blend evenly.
To optimize brightening effect, use shade 010 on top of regular shade in small touches above the cheeks, on the nose sides and on the temples.
Specific Action
This new fundamental whitening foundation combines the exclusive S.N.O.W.® technology and the Edelweiss Complex that fights against complexion dullness. It is associated with Vitamin C and new light reflectors.

Results
An even, smooth and ultra-luminous complexion, so radiant.
Formulated with pure, comfortable and airy powders.
Ultra-soft, non-oily foundation, enriched with an active sebum-absorbing ingredient.
Optimum protection: SPF 25 PA+++

Use
Apply small touches of foundation with dry sponge and blend evenly.
To optimize brightening effect, use shade 010 on top of regular shade in small touches above the cheeks, on the nose sides and on the temples.

How does it works?

The S.N.O.W.® Complex* :A product of molecular biology.

First worldwide innovation in cosmetology.
The ultimate anti-melanin offensive: S.N.O.W.® Complex.
Stemming from DiorScience Innovation Center, the unique bio-molecule S.N.O.W.® works to inhibit the production of tyrosinase, an enzyme directly involved in melanin production.

*Skin New Oligonucleotide Whitener

The Edelweiss Complex

Starry-white Edelweiss, a high-altitude flower exposed to strong UV radiation and extreme temperatures, has naturally developed protective properties. In DiorSnow, Edelweiss extract proves its exceptional anti-free radical protection power**. Combined with other anti-oxidants to form the Edelweiss Complex, it helps fight the formation of a dull, uneven veil on the skin's surface.

** In vitro test
The S.N.O.W.® Complex* :A product of molecular biology.

First worldwide innovation in cosmetology.
The ultimate anti-melanin offensive: S.N.O.W.® Complex.
Stemming from Dior Innovation Center, the unique bio-molecule S.N.O.W.® works to inhibit the production of tyrosinase, an enzyme directly involved in melanin production.

*Skin New Oligonucleotide Whitener

The Edelweiss Complex

Starry-white Edelweiss, a high-altitude flower exposed to strong UV radiation and extreme temperatures, has naturally developed protective properties. In DiorSnow, Edelweiss extract proves its exceptional anti-free radical protection power**. Combined with other anti-oxidants to form the Edelweiss Complex, it helps fight the formation of a dull, uneven veil on the skin's surface.

** In vitro test

DiorSnow is based on a whitening-brightening dual-action for unprecedented results :
- a unique whitening power with the pure S.N.O.W.® * molecule.
- a specific anti-dullness action with Edelweiss Complex.

Visualisation of the melanin in the surface corneocytes (photo 1 and 2)
Clinical evaluation by dermatologist (25 Asian women, 8 weeks of daily application) :
=> After 4 weeks : 17% decrease in spot intensity**
=> After 8 weeks : 28% decrease in spot intensity**

Skin biopsies to see the decrease of protein glycation responsible for undesirable skin coloration (photo 3 and 4)
Clinical evaluation by dermatologist (27 Asian women, 8 weeks of daily application) :
=> After 4 weeks : 18% brighter complexion***
=> After 8 weeks : 45% brighter complexion***

* Skin New Oligonucleotide Whitener
**Test results from DiorSnow A night concentrate
***Tests results from DiorSnow C
DiorSnow is based on a whitening-brightening dual-action for unprecedented results :
- a unique whitening power with the pure S.N.O.W.® * molecule.
- a specific anti-dullness action with Edelweiss Complex.

Visualisation of the melanin in the surface corneocytes (photo 1 and 2)
Clinical evaluation by dermatologist (25 Asian women, 8 weeks of daily application) :
=> After 4 weeks : 17% decrease in spot intensity**
=> After 8 weeks : 28% decrease in spot intensity**

* Skin New Oligonucleotide Whitener
**Test results from DiorSnow A night concentrate

Skin biopsies to see the decrease of protein glycation responsible for undesirable skin coloration (photo 3 and 4)
Clinical evaluation by dermatologist (27 Asian women, 8 weeks of daily application) :
=> After 4 weeks : 18% brighter complexion***
=> After 8 weeks : 45% brighter complexion***

***Tests results from DiorSnow C

15_performance.jpg

It's kind of sad that Dior would make such a product. Notice how the initial claim is that it helps prevent "complexion dullness" (which doesn't sound like something specific to any race or skin tone, nor does it sound like any lightening is going on), but the test specifications note that it was tested only on Asian women?

I thought people were over the whole skin bleaching and whiteness-is-better thing, but I guess not. :(

but it appears to me that this is simply just for a more lumunous appearance...I don't see anything particularly wrong with it... I think Dior just wants people to have a glow about them.

i was thinking the same thing ,elle, its probably for an older client who struggles with age spots and discolorations that happen to older skin via hormones, sun damage etc. or even younger individuals who get a lot of beuaty marks , i know they just pop up out of nowhere! i have a few [ aroung 8] on my face :o

I think you all know, but Diorsnow is a big line with products that renews skin's clarity, so, is not just foundation...Ill be posting more soon.. :wink:

DiorSnow Aqua mousse whitening cleanser

Specific Action
A white cream instantly transforms itself into a rich foam. It contains the revolutionary ingredient S.N.O.W®.

Results
Enriched with softening ingredients, it leaves skin incredibly cleansed and comfortably soft.

Use
Morning and night, apply to wet face and work up a lather, massaging with gentle circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with water. Follow with DiorSnow Radiance Whitening Lotion.
Specific Action
A white cream instantly transforms itself into a rich foam. It contains the revolutionary ingredient S.N.O.W®.

Results
Enriched with softening ingredients, it leaves skin incredibly cleansed and comfortably soft.

Use
Morning and night, apply to wet face and work up a lather, massaging with gentle circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with water. Follow with DiorSnow Radiance Whitening Lotion.

02_aquamousse.jpg

This product also comes in a powder version :flower:

DiorSnow Radiance Whitening lotion

Specific Action
DiorSnow lotion combines gentle AHA exfoliating particles with S.N.OW.® and Hypotaurine, an anti-dullness anti-oxidant. Roughness is diminished, melanin-charged cells are eliminated more easily.

Results
Delightfully smooth, this opalescent lotion leaves skin superbly soft and smooth by a gentle exfoliation.
It optimises the effectiveness of complementary products, leaving the complexion glowing with transparency and light.

Use
Morning and night : after cleansing, saturate a cotton ball and gently apply to face and throat. Follow with the appropriate DiorSnow essence.
Specific Action
DiorSnow lotion combines gentle AHA exfoliating particles with S.N.OW.® and Hypotaurine, an anti-dullness anti-oxidant. Roughness is diminished, melanin-charged cells are eliminated more easily.

Results
Delightfully smooth, this opalescent lotion leaves skin superbly soft and smooth by a gentle exfoliation.
It optimises the effectiveness of complementary products, leaving the complexion glowing with transparency and light.

Use
Morning and night : after cleansing, saturate a cotton ball and gently apply to face and throat. Follow with the appropriate DiorSnow essence.

04_lotion.jpg

DiorSnow C Ultra brightening essence, skin reactivater

Specific Action
This fundamental clarifying essence combines the exclusive S.N.O.W.® technology and the Edelweiss Complex that fights against complexion dullness. It is associated with Vitamin C and gentle exfoliating UGL Complex.

Results
The skin is more quickly reactivated, renewed and refined. Never before has the skin looked so translucent, so luminous, so radiant.
An incredibly light, ultra-fluid and ultra-penetrative essence. Glittered pink.

Use
Spread two drops with the pipette on fingertips and apply to face and throat. Day and night.Specific Action
This fundamental clarifying essence combines the exclusive S.N.O.W.® technology and the Edelweiss Complex that fights against complexion dullness. It is associated with Vitamin C and gentle exfoliating UGL Complex.

Results
The skin is more quickly reactivated, renewed and refined. Never before has the skin looked so translucent, so luminous, so radiant.
An incredibly light, ultra-fluid and ultra-penetrative essence. Glittered pink.

Use
Spread two drops with the pipette on fingertips and apply to face and throat. Day and night.

DiorSnow Ultra Whitening Anti-spot night concentrate

Specific Action
This “new” fundamental night-time clarifying essence is enriched with the Edelweiss complex, used for its performance against complexion dullness.
Its action is optimised by the “Retinol-Oxasom” duo for a high tolerance and a strengthened efficiency against spots.

Results
Used every evening, this ultra-penetrative essence helps prevent the formation of spots and pigmentation irregularities - to give you a flawless, even, and transparent complexion.

Use
Apply evenly to face and throat every night.Specific Action
This “new” fundamental night-time clarifying essence is enriched with the Edelweiss complex, used for its performance against complexion dullness.
Its action is optimised by the “Retinol-Oxasom” duo for a high tolerance and a strengthened efficiency against spots.

Results
Used every evening, this ultra-penetrative essence helps prevent the formation of spots and pigmentation irregularities - to give you a flawless, even, and transparent complexion.

Use
Apply evenly to face and throat every night.

DiorSnow ultra V spot corrector with SPF 40!!

Specific Action
Applied to face in little touches, the spot corrector combines S.N.O.W.® and Hypotaurine with high security UV protection and a Retinol deritative recognised for its performance against dark spots. Smoothes out dark spots and helps prevent their future formation as it evens out and clarifies the complexion. Pigmentation irregularities fade away.

Results
Skin is ideally protected. Evened-out. Flawless.
A tinted emulsion with a strong covering power for a perfect local corrective action.

Use
Gently dab over dark spots and complexion irregularities. Apply before makeup or use in touch-ups during the day.
Specific Action
Applied to face in little touches, the spot corrector combines S.N.O.W.® and Hypotaurine with high security UV protection and a Retinol deritative recognised for its performance against dark spots. Smoothes out dark spots and helps prevent their future formation as it evens out and clarifies the complexion. Pigmentation irregularities fade away.

Results
Skin is ideally protected. Evened-out. Flawless.
A tinted emulsion with a strong covering power for a perfect local corrective action.

Use
Gently dab over dark spots and complexion irregularities. Apply before makeup or use in touch-ups during the day.

10_spot.jpg

skin whitening is soo bloody popular in Asia that its ridiculous

anyways Alejandro, I hope you dont mind me asking, do you have any news on Dior's new Capture First Action line? I'm so happy that a company is finally bringing out an anti-ageing line targeted around people my age. I've stopped worrying about blemishes ages ago and am dying to move onto the next phase :lol:

Dior creates anti-aging line for 20-year-olds

LVMH-owned Christian Dior has broadened the positioning of its anti-aging Capture franchise to target younger consumers. The latest Capture products, christened First Action, are designed to prevent the first signs of aging from the age of 20.

“The [formulas] were developed to take into account the genetics of aging as well as the environment and the effects of oxidative stress,” says Christian Dior life sciences department manager Sylvianne Schenebert. Considered a key advance in skincare, Capture First Action contains a Tri-Ageproof technology that protects DNA enzymes, relieves muscle contraction, and regenerates the skin.

The five-sku Capture First Action line comprises two serums, a cream, a fluid and an eye serum. Prices range from €40.82 for the 15ml eye serum to €85.18 for the 50ml serum.

Capture First Action launches worldwide in January 2004 and will be backed by a press advertising campaign shot by photographer Tyen featuring a young women’s face. For the Asian and US markets, the product line will be sold under the No Age brand name and called No Age Essential Progress.

dior_capture2.jpg

Im sorry PradaP, but in PR, products arrives a few monts, even a year later than the date launched in the US and Europe, I surely have information about Capture R60/80, which I get from the Dior site of course, but I will try my best to help you :wink:

Will DiorSnow aid in fading my suntan? I'm naturally pale olive but I got tan over the summer and ever since my tan is gradually fading and I want to accelerate the fading process. Does it stop or prevent further production of melanin? Thanks for sharing the info. on DiorSnow, I was curious about it.

I am not that sure about that, :unsure: and I dont want to give an unaccurate answer, but my guess will be yes, if it fades skintone, why it wont fade away a suntan??...makes sense to me :smile:

Actually most of these products are aimed to help you 'get rid' of the leftovers of suntan, so it should help.

Sofia

has anyone tried dior's anti-aging for the 20 year olds?
for some reason, i never thought much of dior's product 'cept makeup :doh:

I haven't, sorry, but I can tell you that Dior has great skincare products, its not because I have worked with them, and I love Dior, its just because their product has great quality, and they are always innovating with new products. One bad thing is that not everyone can use Dior, just because Dior products has a big amount of fragrances, which may result very allergic to some skin, even oily!! other than that, Dior is always looking for something new to bring to the world :wink:

dude i LOVE this stuff! seriously. im using the whitening skin repairing essence which is basically a seum that u use before u moisturize.

this stuff bleached my skin two shades lighter in 3 weeks wheras 2% hydroquinone creams took months to do. its expensive. like $92 at sephora but oh so worth it.

stuff like this is mostly sold in japan or most asian countries where that much desired 'bleached' look is SO in.

im not saying i look as white as a j-pop star but im pretty damn fair now & im happy.

Erin said:
but it appears to me that this is simply just for a more lumunous appearance...I don't see anything particularly wrong with it... I think Dior just wants people to have a glow about them.
no its not.

its basically for the removalk of menalin on ur skin so u can be fairer. this is quite common in india & asia.

Has anyone used this lately? It's just come out in Australia and I was keen to buy it...
any feedback would be fab!
cheers!

This is interesting. Not that I've never seen whitening products, but just how good it supposedly works. I thought about it and i don't think I should use it. I think I should probably look my best by leaving my skin in its natural tone, as in, no tanning, wear sunscreen, no whitening. I wonder when people will will ever be happy with how they are naturally.

Alot of lines are coming out with whitening products now...but its more for helping dimish age spots, sun damage, and adding clarity and radiance to the skin.

Kiehls even has one now.

^^Yep. Whitening, Brightening, Illuminating..however you choose to phrase it, its even being adopted by drugstore brands.

I've found Clarins Bright Plus to work the fastest and its the most gentle. Dior is full of fragrance. Clarins has a little bit also, but Dior has about 50% parfum.

Kiehl's came out with one? Not surprised, but i would never use Kiehl's on my face. Body and hair, sure, but never visage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->