Dirt Cheap Designer Scores

I bought a shocking-pink Escada jacket just after Christmas for next to nothing,but it's at my Moms house :( I know what I'm bringing home after I next visit her ^_^

I went shopping in New York and bought Miu Miu platforms for $50 and 3 pairs of Prada shoes $50, $60 and $79
The $79 ones were actually $795 ,and the SA told me $79 by mistake, so they had to sell them to me for $79 :D
the others were sample sale

The $79 ones were actually $795 ,and the SA told me $79 by mistake, so they had to sell them to me for $79 :D
the others were sample sale

Wow!! I bet he/she got in some trouble after that!

"Marc Jacobs Leopard Velvet Slacks-80 form 1800
Carolina Herrera Silk top- 40 form 1200
Pollini Top- 35 from 900
Proenza Schouler Dress- 200 from 2400
...it pays to live in new york sometimes..."

soo lucky! you guys have sooo many sample sales. *jealous*
but wow you got some really good deals there.

Goodness gracious where on earth did you find a Carolina Herrera top for $40?!!! Soo jealous!!!!

Orthodox button up for 10.
Armani Exchange sneakers for 30.

In the past few months..
* Helmut Lang jeans bnwt RRP $250 - 0.99p
* Ilaria Nistri cardigan bnwt RRP $325 - $40
* Dries van Noten shoes bnib RRP $650 - $34
* Filippa K cardigan bnwt RRP $250 - $11
* Pollini shoes bnib RRP 1200 Euros - £30
* Yohji Yamamoto skirt bnwt RRP $515 - $55
* Anne Sofie Back cardigan RRP £225 - £9.99

I keep telling myself I don't need things and should focus on a capsule wardrobe but then can't resist when things are so cheap :innocent:

I bought a Kookaï dress and top for one tenth of the actual price. So cheap!

Best Purchase

I Found A Vintage Lagerfeld For Chloe White Lace Dress For 12.99 At Out Of The Closet Thrift Store In Los Angeles In Deadstock Condition (deadstock=perfect New Vintage Condition). They Had The Same Dress In Red At Resurrection For 6500.00. I Sold The Dress To Decades Down The Street. :smile:

I Found A Brand New Green Chanel 2.55 Gold Chain Bag At Goodwill In Los Angeles For 14.99 Along Side A Brand New Hermes Harnais Bag In Navy For `15.99- These Bags Came Out Together. :wink: And I Took Them Home Together.

I Am Always At Thrift Stores. I Am A Buyer For My Own Ebay Store.

Wow, I love reading about all these amazing finds. The only one that is significantly dirt cheap is my Hugo Boss Rossellini blazer for $1 at my local Vinnies. As soon as I got home I Googled it and I was stunned to find I just bought it for less than 1% of it's retail price.

I thrifted,

Junya Watanabe sneakers for $4

Margiela shirt for $2

I don't know how much they're originally worth.

I got these Prada heels for $80 at the Barney's Warehouse sale about a year ago :smile: I always find something amazing when I go there. I still regret the $150 Balenciaga cocktail gown I passed up one year . . .

2zs8rvt.jpg

my pic

I thrift.
Recently:
Marni trousers with crossover button fly (aka new favourite pair of trousers) £7
Etro uneven chalkstripe trousers £6
Canali pinstripe suit £15.00
P.S. Paul Smith suit £20.00
etc.

I was pleased with my vintage Burberry hair band for £20, I don't know how much it would have been full price but I imagine quite a bit more.

Recently thrifted a vintage Kenzo jacket and a Miu Miu cardigan for $10 each - probably my best purchases for the year.

I just ebayed the DVF Tressa skirt in silver snakeskin for $40. I also love to thrift and recently got a vintage custom made black swing coat with rhinestone buttons for $15

^men are at a natural disadvantage for finding thrifted stuff. i think men tend to wear out everything they own until its worthy of being thrown away. :unsure:

another reason i'm glad i'm not a man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->