Dkny

mdankwah

Reaction score
does anyone know if dkny included menswear in the spring show. i have seen pictures but just womenswear

I've looked at a bunch of pics online, and only seen womenswear:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

the whole point of the show is a typical new york bar and it's done beautifully. this just shows why i have a bit of an obsession with the label but i am sad becaause the menswear is no where to be found and it clearly says on the schedule that there was a show.

i'm loving some of these shoes...and the way it's styled...but i don't think i'd buy this stuff new...looks too vintage...

I like the idea but I prefer to see what the clothes look like when they move.

Originally posted by kimair@Sep 13 2004, 01:47 PM
9.jpg

[snapback]365872[/snapback]​

this brooch is stunning :crush:

I actually like it, though it does seem a lot like prada. but I love the shoes, and the blue silk flapper dress is really cute too... I would definitely wear that. overall I think the collection has a lot of really wearable individual pieces for those of us who get into that look. :wink:

i hate the apparel, but the delivery and presentation is just way cool. i can't deal with anymore old people, tapestry looking stuff. it took all i had to sit here and view the whole collection :blink: . it does look a bit too much like prada with the excessive prints and stuff. :neutral:

Originally posted by luna@Sep 13 2004, 08:15 PM
mannequins scares me. :unsure:
[snapback]366359[/snapback]​

me too! especially when they smoke!

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 15 2004, 03:22 PM
me too! especially when they smoke!
[snapback]368346[/snapback]​

:rofl::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members