Do SASS and BIDE Stretch Out ?

INKO

Reaction score
Hi There

I have just bought a pair of sass and bide misfits - but they are so so tight - vintage blue denim

I was wondering just how much I can expect them to bed out....
They are too much money for me to make a mistake with them - they are SO tight - I wonder if they are going to rip!

I wonder how long skinnies are here to stay for ?

Thanks for any advice

I know that the misfits do stretch out by half a size or one.
So it's okay if they are a little tight in the beginning..as you wear them they will start to stretch and eventually they will be very comfy.

Great......
I kind of want to keep them a lot - I tried the size bigger and they did not look that good.....

Thanks for replying. :smile:

yep they do streach out, half a size maybe.
i bought a grey pair last year, and i took the comfy size but not the size that made me feel stuck in it
and now i feel it's a little loose for me so i kindof regret that i should take the tight one instead.

^ Yeah, I did the same thing. I found myself wavering between two sizes and went for the larger. So now I just end up washing them a lot. :blush:

I am still undecided about mine - even though I know they are going to strech - I am scared I am going to bed over and rip the bum! :D

I personally think that the Vintage Blue denim is a different kind to that of the black and grey of the same design.......... do you agree ?

I have the misfits in grey, I tried size 25 and it was a little loose, but I could barley pull the 24's on with lots of struggling. Like you I was afraid they'd rid and I was kind fo surprised they didn't. I wore them around the house for a few days and now they fit great, not too tight at all and really comfertable.

Yes they do, most jeans do, so when you buy a pair, always get the smallest size you can fit into...

INKO said:
I am still undecided about mine - even though I know they are going to strech - I am scared I am going to bed over and rip the bum! :D

I personally think that the Vintage Blue denim is a different kind to that of the black and grey of the same design.......... do you agree ?

I totally agree the vintage blue felt far more rigid on then the black or faded black ones although maybe it is just more people had tried the other ones on before me. My black misfits have stretched terribly, they were firm when I bought them and would stretch and shrink back with washing but now they are even beyond that.

Most Sass and Bide jeans will stretch, mostly around the waist. So i always buy them so i have that 'muffin' on the top of the jeans, then they stretch out to a perfect fit

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! haha. dammit!

I bought a pair of the skinny misfits in vintage blue in size 24, and they fit perfectly when I tried them on. Now they have stretched a full size larger...and it doesn't really help when I wash them. I haven't put them in the dryer because the tag says "No tumble dry"...I'm scared that they'll fade tons if I do, but I don't like how loose they are. Has anyone tried tossing theirs in the dryer? Haha...please advise! I'd like to wear them again soon...so sad.

^ I didn't read the tag and washed and dried mine, and they turned out fine :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->