Doctor Who

boho_babe

Cinematic Vision
Reaction score
With new actors and writers on board I've actually got interested in Doctor Who. Sci Fi is not normally my thing so I'm surprised I like it so much, I think tha has to do with the choice of lead men :lol: . .

The new series is about to start in the UK with David Tennant as the new 'Time Lord' so I thought it would be a good time to start a thread, if there are any fans that is. . . !

Some pictures from skynews.co.uk
1347816.jpg

1347813.jpg
1394027.jpg
1394028.jpg

:buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz:

I totally know what you mean about Sci Fi not being your thing..it sooooo isn't mine..but for some weird reason..I love this:buzz:

....David:wub::lol:

I'd love to know who else is a fan?

we haven't even got the Christmas Invasion in australia yet:angry:

^
Aww - it was a really good episode too the Christmas one, is it not available to download anywhere??

Yay! I can't wait for it to start.:buzz: David is going to be brilliant as the Doctor.

I loved the Christmas one too!

It's filmed close to where i live, and i passed the trailers and the set a few times. Saw lots of blue aliens running about one day :lol:

^
:lol:

Its filmed in wales isn't it? Did you see any of the cast members that weren't Aliens?

Yeah, mostly in Cardiff i think ^_^ saw a few extras with very odd costumes on too, havent seen Billie or David yet though!

I just saw a trailer on the BBC for the first episode, and it looks good!

It starts next weekend! :buzz:

I've seen the advert at least 5 times now!:lol:

I heard on Radio one today that David Tennant will be on the show on Thursday, and I do believe you can listen over the net if your not in the UK (Acester :wink:)

^i think they're going to be on 'This Morning' tomorrow morning too :woot:

I didn't watch the first series but now that David is the new Doc I may have to watch this one!

I like how in todays heat magazine, they have branded David as the sexiest doctor ever!

angelanna said:
^i think they're going to be on 'This Morning' tomorrow morning too :woot:
I missed it :judge:

Is there an article in heat then?

I like this dr who .... anyone know what night its shown on ?? because alst seris was on a saterday which was most annoiying as i wwas normally out in shower getting ready to go out .. if they showed it in the week it would be so much better imo.

^It's back on a Saturday again, 15th April 7.15pm.

boho_babe- Yeah there is an interview with David and Billie and a review of the first episode.
I did my best to take pictures, with my digital camera and a shakey hand! Hope you can read them ok!

(Heat magazine, Issue 368. 15-21 April 2006 Interview by Jason Arnopp)
Pics taken my me.

rachyroo said:
^It's back on a Saturday again, 15th April 7.15pm.

boho_babe- Yeah there is an interview with David and Billie and a review of the first episode.
I did my best to take pictures, with my digital camera and a shakey hand! Hope you can read them ok!

(Heat magazine, Issue 368. 15-21 April 2006 Interview by Jason Arnopp)
Pics taken my me.

You are the best :lol: Thank you so so much, karma coming your way :wink: :flower:

edit - I can't :judge:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->