Doctor Who

Sneak Peek
The elf on the right also plays Strax.:D

I really hope "The Day of the Doctor" and "The Time of the Doctor" are both in it--I'll be pretty bummed if it wasn't.

amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
That answered that burning question. ^_^

Doctor Who + Alien + Inception + The Thing from Another World + A Miracle on 34th Street = Tonight's Christmas special :wink:

The look on Richard's face = Priceless. :lol:

Richard: "I can't compete.":P

The second last episode of this season was one of the best I've ever seen. I'm curious as to where they will go next season. Any guesses on who the new companion will be?

The second last episode of this season was one of the best I've ever seen. I'm curious as to where they will go next season. Any guesses on who the new companion will be?
You may be aware that the BBC has major financial problems at the moment. There was talk that next season would be shorter to save money. They've now said that it will be the normal 12 episodes but I expect budget cuts may affect the series in other ways. Maybe more multiple episode stories or maybe the Doctor will be stranded on Earth for a while.

Well with Top Gear off the BBC's lineup, I imagine (and hope) they'll focus a lot of their TV budget on their biggest money maker... Doctor Who :lol:

The second-last episode of the season was a return to the sort of Doctor Who that I really like. Instead of pseudo-romance or people running around London, it was about the Doctor's psyche, confronting himself as well as the problem in front of him (or behind him).

The pre-order for Series 9 on Amazon is $79.99. I love DW, but no way am I paying that much--I can wait. :P

Peter Capaldi will be leaving DW. I'm sad, but definitely not surprised. When he had first announced the he was (allegedly) planning on playing the Doctor a little bit longer; I knew he would be leaving. Matt Smith did the same thing.

This seems to be the norm now. Tennant did three series, Smith did three series and now Capaldi too.

Who do we think will be the new Doctor though. Time for a woman to take on the role maybe? After all we do now know that Time Lords can change gender when they regenerate.

I think there's been a lot of desire from the fanbase to have a female doctor. I'd be interested to see where they would go with someone new. I feel like it'll be hard to top Capaldi, he's just such a brilliant actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->