Doingbird #13 : Hilary Rhoda by Terry Richardson

Dieselmax

Reaction score
Cover:

myspace.com/doingbird

doingbird#thirteen cover: Hilary Rhoda wears Marc Jacobs photographed by Terry Richardson fashion editor Leslie Lessin hair Bob Recine makeup Francelle

doingbird # thirteen contributors include Jeff Burton, Nobuyoshi Araki, David Armstrong, Sarah Mower, Lachlan Bailey, Ana Steiner, Hedi Slimane, Bhakti Baxter, Daniel Jackson, Phosphorescent, Bob Recine, Paul Jasmin, Alastair McKimm, Virginie Despentes, Anne-Laure Keib, Jeff Burch, Tomorrow's Friend, Max Creasy, Laura Sciacovelli, Chloë Sevigny, Roland Korg, Sébastien Roux, Maryam Malakpour, Romance Was Born, Andrew Burmeister and Lizzie Nanut.

She looks really good. Like common girl, but quite hot :smile:

Nice cover! And good to see Hilary's still alive!

oh no, I don't like it but I think I'm starting to dislike Hilary

I don't really like this. Hilary just doesn't look good here.

she looks very pretty, but the hair & make-up make her look like a middle-aged mom, no?

wow,i like everything about it.

I don't hate or dislike Terrys photography. But I don't know about this cover... It's kinda bland.

She looks like an alcoholic honestly....
boring cover. i quite hilary sometimes, but there.... she looks out of the world.

nice cover i love thw fact that she looks like the hottie next door!!:P

I like Terry's photography, but this cover is really bland. And, like Marcel, I'm starting to dislike her too.

She looks like she's playing the part of Camilla Belle's wayward big sister, who comes home drunk and ruins family occasions with her unsober outspokenness, but always gets away with it because she's so damn good-looking.

I don't see enough of Hilary, so I'm happy to see her regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->