Doingbird #13 : Hilary Rhoda by Terry Richardson

thanks!!!

Max, how much does this mag cost in France and in the US?

in the US (or perhaps I should say in NYC since sometimes price varies from state to state), the last issue (#12) cost $31. But I just saw this issue today and it was a teensy bit less at $26 I think. That said, the mag used to cost only $15. I can't believe how much it's shot up since the Cate Blanchett issue :(

Matthias Laurisden..cant wait to see the ed...and hilary looks really beautiful...

Apparently the Magazine is out this week according its Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buzz:

Ive had several dreams now about Hilary's editorial and still nothing! Where are u Hilary!

your dreams are coming true)

i finally get it
ill scan Hilary by terry first (5 pics only and nothin` really interesting- looks like normal terry contribution for doingbird: white background, really minimalistic shots) after anja ( topless also 5 pics only on the black coach- similar to the october i-d photosession by Huseby) and natasa ( big spread with 12 photos feaut. in)

so stay tuned...

so

Hilary Rhoda by Terry Richardson
fashion editor Leslie Lessin
Hair Recine
make-up Francelle

scanned by Alien Sex Friend

Anja Rubik by Lachlan Bailey
fashion editor Alastair McKimm
hair Ozzy Salvatierra
make- up Esther Langham

scanned by Alien Sex Friend

:shock: finally some scans. thanks a lot for posting, ASF.. could you scan the other Alastair McKimm ed whenever you have time, please?. It's shot by Daniel Jackson..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->