Doingbird #13 : Hilary Rhoda by Terry Richardson

and where is selling that mag?
i saw it once in paris. amybe it exists some web stores? cause i never saw it in the web

She went from Vogue Paris to this?

She's done better...I mean, she still looks great, but...

and where is selling that mag?
i saw it once in paris. amybe it exists some web stores? cause i never saw it in the web

doingbird is distributed in Europe and the United States by Export Press (exportpress.com) and in Australia by Selectair (selectair.com.au)

doingbird is available online from selectair.com.au/doingbird or from selected bookstores, galleries and newsstands around the globe including: Universal News / St Mark's Bookstore / Spoonbill & Sugartown in New York Colette boutique / Centre Pompidou in Paris Borders / Tate Modern in London Tower Records in Tokyo Ariel Bookstore / Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney Someday in Melbourne Queensland Art Gallery / Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane

doingbird is distributed in Europe and the United States by Export Press (exportpress.com) and in Australia by Selectair (selectair.com.au)

doingbird is available online from selectair.com.au/doingbird or from selected bookstores, galleries and newsstands around the globe including: Universal News / St Mark's Bookstore / Spoonbill & Sugartown in New York Colette boutique / Centre Pompidou in Paris Borders / Tate Modern in London Tower Records in Tokyo Ariel Bookstore / Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney Someday in Melbourne Queensland Art Gallery / Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane
ive already checked all this
some of them are only for distributors
other just dont have doingbird as a title

i thought it was miss bee schaffer......:ninja:

ASF, oh sorry, I didn't know that.

The selectair site is down atm, but apparently now they are offering subscriptions...I don't know if subs are just for Aussies, but maybe they'll be able to ship overseas? Just keep checking I guess.

subscription is offering worldwide im pretty sure, but i think there will be other problem: they will send only secound issue cause you subscribe too late... but if its out twice a year -maybe not... so too many apprehension)))

Nice composure but the photo isn't Hilary's best. Her face looks a little puffy.

For some reason Hilary reminds me a little of Wonder Woman on the cover.

^It's the hair,the blue of the pants and the red shirt^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->