Dolce & Gabanna ‘Palermo’ F/W 2024.25 : Habib Masovic & Yoesry Detre by Steven Meisel

The photos look beautiful in print! However, the third image posted here looks like a backstage/try shot. The background is pure white in print ads.

It's better than most bullsh*t ads nowadays...but still lacking the glamour, the fun of their 2000s campaigns. Most of the "Gen Z" i know love their old ads more than these, i means who ask for the innovation in f*cking ads ? Just stick with which you'r best about

Habib is fast becoming my favourite new male model, but that smiling shot is really unfortunate, he looks like he was told to smile and say "cheeeese". I won't even comment on Yoesry, who looks like he's laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.

Also, the retouching on Yoesry's back and waist in this image is so jarring.
1_palermo-mobile.jpeg

they’re definitely the new top male models of the moment alongside Hedi Ben Tekaya and Dara Gueye.
I love all the pictures, even the smiling one! But another backdrop could’ve elevated the whole thing. Maybe less cropped too. I wanna see it with the logo when the images are available!

Meisel, Baron and Templer work together to deliver this? Guess has more compelling concept than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->