Dolce & Gabbana "The One" Fragrance : Scarlett Johansson & Matthew McConaughey

They're certainly going to town with making Scarlett their Dolce woman. Fronting all three perfumes and the make up range? I'm surprised she's not in the campaign images for RTW.

and bigger...

my snaps, Grazia fr. nov 09

she looks absolutely gorgeous, but it's so uneffective as an ad. and GOD the commercial... i agree with whoever said it looks like a SNL parody. painfully bad.

a pic doesn't show up, sorry, i repost.

my snaps, Grazia fr. nov 09

I saw the commercial yesterday. All I can say is, I want diva Gisele back.

I really don't like the lethargy in these TV ads, she's all dressed up with nowhere to go, doing nothing, looking lovely but no purpose, no point. In Gisele's ads, she was all energy and movement and excitement, and I suppose it's nice to have the two contrasting styles in the evolution of the fragrance, but passivity does nothing for me. I don't have fantasies about boredom, so I'm not going to be motivated to buy a perfume that's advertised with that mood.

Very well put, tigerrouge!

Some have been putting forward the idea here that Scarlett's not bored, but rather daydreaming in these ads/commercials. However, if that's what she's even supposed to convey here, she has grossly misfired.

Except for the L'eau The One TV commercial, but even then it took me half the time of the commercial to actually get that from her, as most of the time all I could read from her expression was indifference.

I don't know which one I hate(!) more, the The One TV commercial or print ad, neither of which reflect any thought or intelligent reference to the fragrance in any way. Scarlett Johansson, vamped up, but with eyes vacant, glassy with boredom <--> "The One"? I don't think so.

mmmm not. scarlett looks amazing in every shot. matthew... mmm, just no.

lq5D7cT.jpg

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuslimHearts
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"