Donna Karan F/W 07.08 : Catherine McNeil by Mario Testino

Honestly, the funniest thing about all of the stupid FugNeil comments is that she's one of, if not the biggest model happening right now.....that isn't really a reflection of ugliness :rolleyes:

Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, the last scan posted looks much, much better close up then the original smaller post.She acutually does look quite stunning. I still don't like the ads because they aren't anywhere near good enough for the collection.

catherine bores me to tears...
she actually looks like bianca balti there...

Bang on.

I know it's mean saying this, but I wish Catherine will die down soon... or that she learns how to not be boring.

Bang on.

I know it's mean saying this, but I wish Catherine will die down soon... or that she learns how to not be boring.

Yeah, as if all the other models are so not boring!!:rolleyes:

Donna Karan FW 2007
Model: Cathetine McNeil
Photographer: Mario Testino.

donnakaran.com

i'm so tired of this type of look from testino...
it looks very dated...

reminds me of 90's gucci...
which is not a good thing in 2007 for donna karan...
can we move on please?!?

^ That's all he knows how to do anymore. It's like he's been xeroxing himself for the past three years, and not even doing a good job at that.

Me liked the campaign no are the best of this seasson but is efective, much better of SS2007, yes have much of the Testino Style but i think no have nothing same to Gucci campaign shoting by testino.
Much campaign of this seasson have much the style of the 90'.

The styling depresses me. All of those fantastic colors on the runway and we get a few little pops of cobalt and yellow? Whoever chose the pieces totally ignored some of the best pieces in the collection.

I don't mind the mood of the ads, but I wish she was alone....it would've been better.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bit too dark but better than SS07 imo.
And Catherine is really stunning!!

I love Donna Karan and I love Catherine but why the hell is Mario Testino STILL shooting campaigns?

Isn't Versace Spring 07 proof enough that he sucks?!

Disappointing.

Donna Karan Gold FW2007
Model: Catherine Mcneil
Photographer: Mario Testino

donnakaran755mariotestilw8.jpg

donnakaran.com

i like this campaign
it is very donna karan
strong and sophis

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads