Donna Karan F/W 08.09 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Kate+M&M is rarely disappointing.. I love the pair/trio. Want to see more versions.

Another one from FWD.
dkgu3.jpg

No like much Donna Karan for me is boring and old

:woot: :heart:I'm loving what I can see so far. I'm not such a big Donna Karan fan but I loved nearly everything about this collection and I think the two pictures shown here are representing it so well.. I actually don't mind Kate for the first time in years, it's funny that theorically, this ad has everything I'd usually dread in a campaign or editorial (Kate + Mert and Marcus), but somehow it's working magically for me.. the colours are beautiful.. the emphasis on them, the materials and the styling is slightly reminiscent of Prada's F/W 04 campaign with Elise and Gemma.. only I like this better.

The colors in that second one really do look beautiful and rich....

Perhaps this campaign won't turn out so bad after all.

I liked he dark theme of the ads!Perfect for fall.

i don't like it..but it's not because of kate..just ..don't..like..it. :unsure:

I dunno, I think its pretty and perfect for fall. Kate looks super-beautiful......as usual.

I wish the model was someone else, but the pictures look beautiful.

It looks like there is a transportation hub/hustle and bustle theme to Donna Karan; love the darkness to it. I can't wait to see the rest.

Kate is teaching the younger girls a lesson, find the way in. Work. I love the colour of the coat against her skin.

I am really feeling this. Love the concept of the ads. Orient Express?
love it all. Kate looks stunning

I love Kate and I love this collection, and I love Mert & Marcus, but idk why I don't really like these...

Wow, didn't know she was doing Donna Karen again.
Photos are kind of small, hard to judge.. kind of tired of Kate though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->