Doutzen Kroes

Hey :heart: BB :heart: & others :woot: :buzz:

I stole this from the Bazaar US August 2005 thread! :flower: posted by libertad11 :flower: (lots of thanks to Libertad11! :flower: )

Don't you think this guy looks like :wub: Oomar :wub: :brows: :heart: :crush:

G'day, Tortoisie!!! :D Yes, you're right, I think the guy IS Oomar - and he's looking so unhappy, because he has to hold Gisele in his arms instead of Doutzen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But now that I've taken a closer look at the pic - no, he's not half as sweet as Oomar is... :P ^_^

Oh, and I have found a cute pic of Doutzen! She's so adorable when she laughs...:blush: :heart: (Actually she's ALWAYS adorable!)

fashionablylatebwgb066pg.jpg

mimi_belle said:
G'day, Tortoisie!!! :D Yes, you're right, I think the guy IS Oomar - and he's looking so unhappy, because he has to hold Gisele in his arms instead of Doutzen! :lol:
:lol: Who knows?
Maybe he was dreaming of someone else other than Gisele AND Doutzen? :brows: :innocent: :lol:

mimi_belle said:
But now that I've taken a closer look at the pic - no, he's not half as sweet as Oomar is... :P ^_^
That's true for sure! :flower:

mimi_belle, thanks so much for that pic! :flower:
I like Doutzen when she smiles too! She's very charming! :blush:

:rofl: this thread is soooo funny!!!!

i found these... sorry they are two pictures...you could group them or something but I can't be bothered getting technical:lol:
14ko.jpg
27fg.jpg

those eyes:wub:

i LOVE this photo...well her side..just so..naturally gorgeous!!

....:heart:
:woot:
more to come..

:blush: my pleasure, I love them too!!!I'm going to put one of them on my background:woot:

Amazing pics!!! Yana, I love her at the Blumarine show! Thank you! And Acester, your pics are so amazing! Wonderful!

Some pics (sorry if they have been posted so far:(

1036177240hv.jpg
1036236660gw.jpg
1036234787az.jpg

great pics acester :flower: She looks so beautiful.

I'm pretty sure Doutzen's in the ad campaign for YSL's new fragrance, Flower Paradise. I saw it in the duty free at Manchester Airport. It looked a lot like her, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm going back in four weeks so I'll check. If it is her, she looks as beautiful as ever :heart:

00004.L.JPG

Zang Toi Spring 2004 :flower:
acester, those pics are so beautiful! :flower: Thank you so much! How gorgeous is Doutzen? :crush:

00005.L.JPG

Zang Toi Spring 2004
Amelia, those pics are amazing! esp the one with the sunnies! Thank you so much! :flower:

00006.L.JPG

Zang Toi Spring 2004 :flower: 20 yr old beautiful Doutzen :crush: She looks like a doll! :crush:

00062.L.JPG
00063.L.JPG

Zang Toi Spring 2004 -- looks like Miss Kroes is going on a holiday! :woot:

tortoisie said:
00005.L.JPG

Zang Toi Spring 2004

thank you tortoisie! :flower:

what a perfectly pretty powder pink cocktail dress she's wearing! :heart:

Doutzen looks so pure and angelic! :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads