Doutzen Kroes

image4.jpg

powerfull
http://www.trafficmodels.com/d/doutzen/
image5.jpg
:heart:

oomarhatelier said:
don't worry, for the now i have only doutzen in my mind, only her, every second, every single minute, every single hours, every single day everytime!!:rolleyes:
and of course, all you:heart: :heart: :flower: :heart: :heart:

erhmm...getting an obsession-vibe here, no?
:P Oh my - oohmar...you should get out more...
(not said in an offensive way - god forbid:o )

Alba said:
erhmm...getting an obsession-vibe here, no?
:P Oh my - oohmar...you should get out more...
(not said in an offensive way - god forbid:o )

i don't understeand, in what sense?

oh...it's nothing. Really:smile:
Just don't get so absorbed in your own fantasies about the dreamgirl Doutzen, that you forget that there are "real" girls out there, who might not look the same (as good) but who are just as fantastic anyway...!

oomarhatelier said:
wooow!! youre not the first that say that i look like this model, but (lucky him) he's a model!
tort:heart: you're always sooooo wonderful!!
:heart: Oomar :heart: , What is his name?
and I love you too! :heart: :crush: :wub:

:heart: blingbling :heart:, glad you like the pics I posted! That emerald green dress is totally über sexy on Doutzen! What do you say, Oomar? :wink:

oomarhatelier said:
don't worry, for the now i have only doutzen in my mind, only her, every second, every single minute, every single hours, every single day everytime!!:rolleyes:
and of course, all you:heart: :heart: :flower: :heart: :heart:
:heart: Oomar :heart: , :judge: I only like the 2nd sentence!
Therefore, I did not hear the first sentence! :lol:
I'm sure blingbling blocked her ears on the first one too! :lol:

oomarhatelier said:
ACESTER, AMELIA, TORTOISIE:heart:, you post stunning pics! thankssss this make happy my days!! i can't believe that there are sooo beautiful girl in this world like her..
You are welcome, sweety! :kiss:

oomarhatelier said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

my sweet baby!!!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!
I HATE THAT BOY!!:angry: :angry: :angry:
My dear poor :heart: Oomar :heart: !
Don't worry! I'm sure that's not Doutzen! :lol: You can't even see her face! :innocent: :lol:

Alba said:
Just don't get so absorbed in your own fantasies about the dreamgirl Doutzen, that you forget that there are "real" girls out there, who might not look the same (as good) but who are just as fantastic anyway...!
Beautiful said! :flower:

:heart: Oomar :heart: , are you coming to sydney? :lol:

Alba said:

oh..i got it!
but is not that i forgot the "real girls", is that for now i don't see girls that capture me! so i bring the noise admiring my douzt, and trust me, it's better than nothing!

tortoisie said:
Beautiful said! :flower:

:heart: Oomar :heart: , are you coming to sydney? :lol:

my truly name is omar, but i like oomarh, anyway, is an arabic name, my mum loves strange name (my sisters 'brenda')
and i would like to come to sidney for christmas! i don't know for sure, but my parents promised me that i will go!
would you give me a welcome?:P :P :P :P

oomarhatelier said:
oh..i got it!
but is not that i forgot the "real girls", is that for now i don't see girls that capture me! so i bring the noise admiring my douzt, and trust me, it's better than nothing!
:judge:

:judge:

oomarhatelier said:
my truly name is omar, but i like oomarh, anyway, is an arabic name, my mum loves strange name (my sisters 'brenda')
Maybe I should just call you "honey"! :crush:
:lol:
I love you, omar! :heart: :wub: :crush:

oomarhatelier said:
and i would like to come to sidney for christmas! i don't know for sure, but my parents promised me that i will go!
would you give me a welcome?:P :P
Of course! :kiss: :winkiss: That would be a great Christmas present! :crush:

Just reported in the dutch media, She is selected to be the new girl for the new Calvin Klein perfume. The contract was signed last week. She'll also be the face of the new campaign by cosmetics company "Guerlain".

Makes me prouder to be dutch :smile:

quite a legacy we got going here with dutch models. Karen Mulder, Rianne Ten Haken and now Doutzen Kroes...

ROB

robster16 said:
Just reported in the dutch media, She is selected to be the new girl for the new Calvin Klein perfume. The contract was signed last week. She'll also be the face of the new campaign by cosmetics company "Guerlain".

Makes me prouder to be dutch :smile:

quite a legacy we got going here with dutch models. Karen Mulder, Rianne Ten Haken and now Doutzen Kroes...

ROB

That's a really good news ^_^ . I'm really happy- she'll be great for this! Thank you for this information! And thank you, evisu, for great pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"