Dree Hemingway

I love that they included the photo of Mariel
You can see she really inherited her great looks :lol:

:woot: :woot: :woot:

THE MODELIZER — One Givenchy exclusive for tomorrow's show has been revealed: Dree Hemingway, who was already handpicked to appear in the Fall 2009 Halston video, and is definitely experiencing a sudden, meteoric rise (that Hemingway heritage can't be hurting).

source: fashionologie

she is exclusiv OMG thats amazing ,I think she will make the campaign after it :woot:

:woot: Wow. That's news that I can't just lurk in this thread to. :P Can't wait to see her at Givenchy!

Haha okay, I totally thought I commented earlier in this thread because I've been following it since page 1. Guess I'm one of the lurkers. :shifty: Anyway, I'm glad she'll finally be walking a show! Ricardo sure knows what he's doing making her a Givenchy exclusive! ^_^

Mhmm, the Givenchy exclusive is great for her
I really cant wait to see her :buzz:

I think she suits Tisci's Givenchy aesthetic perfectly. Can't wait to see her in the show!

2009 Park City - St. Ives Lounge - Day 4
PARK CITY, UT - JANUARY 19: Dree Hemingway visits the St. Ives Lounge on January 19, 2009 in Park City, Utah.

(getty)

And here's her exclusive... Stunning!! :D
Suits her soooo well!

dreegivenchy85300119.jpg

gettyimages.com

2009 Park City - St. Ives Lounge - Day 4

She is cute with a capital "c" :blush:

2009 Park City - St. Ives Lounge - Day 4 PARK CITY, UT - JANUARY 19: Actress Dree Hemingway visits the St. Ives Lounge on January 19, 2009 in Park City, Utah. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/WireImage)

actress dree hemingway? well, regardless of whatever she wants to be called, i love the way she looks at givenchy, beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->