Dress Your Man

More black...(I like the outfit on the left)

Attachments

• blackwhiteoutfit.jpg
    blackwhiteoutfit.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 49
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 8th, 2004 - 11:41 pm
Another gorgeous outfit... :woot:
What is collection is that outfit from purplelucrezia? I love it!

Originally posted by loserunit+Feb 8th, 2004 - 3:03 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loserunit @ Feb 8th, 2004 - 3:03 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lovespell@Feb 7th, 2004 - 11:47 pm
My boyfriend does not let me dress him. :cry:

loserunit, will you be my boyfriend so I can dress you? I love male fashion. :ninja:

Express Men is my favorite. I've been known to pick up a few sweaters and button ups there for myself. :innocent:
i will be your boyfriend and let you dress me.

except...stay away from express men. it's so bland. [/b][/quote]
DITTO

express men is like the copy of everything designer but in really bad fitttings

I didn't mean Express Men for the actual men. I meant for me! I love their sweaters and button up shirts. Sometimes bland is nice for basics.

But yes, if we are talking about dressing an actual male, then Express Men should be avoided.

OK OK, Ill wear it, jeez, I actually have a velvet suit.

Originally posted by trean@May 20th, 2003 - 7:04 am
wow all those bf dress good! :o

If I still had a bf :cry: ,I would like him to dress like this
:innocent:

00037.L.JPG
00045.L.JPG

00135.L.JPG
00001.L.JPG
Is the bottom left- Da-nang? The jacket looks just like one I have- but I didn't know they had a men's line- I would love to get my bf into a pair of danang cargos. I think that the thick matte silk they use is amazing. :heart: :heart: I usually buy my bf cool shirts b/c he is picky about his pants. I like to put him in 50s vintage or retro-inspired shirts that are kind of flowy- gabardine rocks!! I also like geometric or graphic patterns- nothing shocking or Hawaiian but low-key and mellow. He is in grad school for interactive electronic arts- he makes robots!! He told me that geeks in his dept. want to hire me as their stylist, too! Just bought him a pair of Prada aviators- never knew he could get cuter than he already was :yuk:

Some of these looks are gorgeous. Wish I could get my boy to throw out his old tees and get some more trendy gear. He also thinks one pair of jeans is enough for him until they're totally unwearable. :rolleyes:

:ninja: Some mens styles; lots of black suits.

Attachments

• ideal.jpg
    ideal.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 48
  • ideal2.jpg
    ideal2.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 54
  • suit.jpg
    suit.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 272
Luckily, my boyfriend has a great sense of style and loves high fashion just as much as me (or close enough!)! We fight over the Italian Vogue and W's, *laughs*. I have to be honest though, I think I have had a major influence on him. :heart: :wink:

The background of the bottom left looks like it's the John Galliano pirate ship...

Any girl who can get clothes to fit my uber waif-like figure is welcome to try...

I know this topic is old....but I went looking back and found it and came up with a question that hopefully one of my fellow fashion, style having TFS-ers can answer for me. :smile:

My hubby doesn't like the tapered ankle look on his pants...any recommendations on a designer who makes pants with a wider bottom?

Thanks for any suggestions. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->