• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dresses with Pockets S/S 06

I have been picking up a few more dresses lately, all with pockets.
Even though I don't really need them since I love to carry bags around, I love how cute they can make a dress look if done right.

21404164.jpg
21404164R.jpg

www.mangoshop.com

I like it, especially if the pockets are "hidden" and well done.

I've been obsessed with dresses with pockets for a while now, but I only like the ones with the hidden pockets. I don't really like it all that much when the pockets are obvious and exposed, cuz I think it looks a little more apron-like

from style.com

chloe fw06

00080m.jpg

not ss06..but then, i'd be really silly having to open another thread about the same trend. :D

I have this one from Scanlan & Theodore :heart:
(picture from scanlanandtheodore.com.au)

Attachments

• pinnyscan.jpg
    pinnyscan.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
i don't remember the designer of the white dress. i love it though! the red one is by cacharel

from nordstrom.firstview.com

^ Oooh, I like the white dress for the fact that it's simple and it looks like it can be worn out very casually

I didn't used to like this but now I really love it. I've been looking for a nice one everwhere but cant find any that are both nice and afordable.

I like dresses with pockets, it's growing on me, though I do like those best where the pockets are hidden. I think it adds something casual too it, which I'm all in for. ^_^

I love this look too, I think VB has some good style dress w/pockets... this look makes you look smart or has the attitude...

i love the white dress that sunkissed posted too....
looks a bit like narciso rodriguez, doesnt it?.....
i have no idea though.....:lol:....

does anyone recognize it?...

Mistique said:
I like dresses with pockets, it's growing on me, though I do like those best where the pockets are hidden. I think it adds something casual too it, which I'm all in for. ^_^
Me too ^_^

PrincessImp. said:
I have been picking up a few more dresses lately, all with pockets.
Even though I don't really need them since I love to carry bags around, I love how cute they can make a dress look if done right.

i also use bags all the time, so i don't really 'need' pockets for carry things around. but i'm obsessed to keep my hands all the time somewhere eg. in pockets so that's why this style suits me fine :blush:

I find this trend very cute!The brazilian fashion of this season and the 07 has lots of pretty dresses with pockets!

some dresses with pocket that I like!

Cavendish f/w 2006
1.jpg
4.jpg

17.jpg

Cori f/w 2006
13.jpg
1.jpg

Elisa Chanan f/w 2006
3.jpg
13.jpg

21.jpg
22.jpg

erikapalomino.ig.com.br

I really like the black one sasscam had posted and the coral cacharel one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->