Dubious figures in fashion and entertainment and the push behind them

KaKe

Reaction score
Kim Trashian, Kendall Jenner, Victoria Beckham, Edward Enningful, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Tyler Mitchell, Terry Richardson, Lily Gladstone, gabourey Sidibe, Adele and so many others, very dubious figures, many with no talent of any kind, at least when it pertains to fashion (House Of Dèreon anyone?) are being pushed and imposed RELENTLESSLY on the public on a worldwide scale, many of them chosen simply because of their ethnicity and race in order to fulfill diversity points, but where are the sales numbers? Do these people really benefit the brands that impose them? Are the sales they bring worth the loss of prestige and identity they suffer when they choose to put Lady Gaga or Kim Kardashian or Beyonce on a vogue cover, or hand the reigns of Vogue to Edward Enningful? Why does nobody say anything? Why does nobody object? Are people in the industry so scared that they just have to put up with Kendall Jenner who barely raises above Wallmart catalogue level? Are these brands not worried about how all these people and decisions will be seen in the long run?

Did you really just put in one group and compared the likes of Adele, Lady Gaga and Edward to Tyler Mitchell, Terry Richardson, Kendall Jenner and Kim K? I mean personal tastes are one thing, but reality is another. The latter are just talentless crooks, a marketed p*rn actress inspired by Paris Hilton, and a perv photographer. The former ones are a proven fashion legend that happens to go through the most boring times in fashion and two of the most talented voices of this generation. The comparison is so ridiculous it is not even funny.

Lady Gaga has no talent? This woman has 402 awards in total, including Grammys, Golden Globe, BAFTA and an Oscar, 10 Guinness World records, runs a successful cosmetics brand, had a Las Vegas residency, performed at the Super Bowl, collaborated with Beyonce, Tony Bennett, Elton John etc, the list goes on and on. Calling her talentless is the most silliest thing I've ever heard.

I'm not sure this thread meets the criteria of this forum.

There are a couple people on this list I don't know (and I wish I could say more than a couple). Of those I do know, all have talent of some kind (with Kim K being the most debatable). One is simply deplorable.

Is this just a list of people you don't like?

I actually think Gaga knows her fashion. Not always my cup of tea but she knows her stuff and more often in her street looks she carries her outfits well. Hate her or what but I appreciate that there’s more intent and authenticity on her choices.

lol as if the 'worthy' ones are any better.

Delete thread plz.

I can't believe Adele, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga are being called talentless.
Meanwhile am reading the OP while listening to Cowboy Carter. The delusion on this post is crazy. The person literally said Gabourey Sidibe is being pushed in fashion and entertainment which is in fact the opposite. Designers refused to dress her and magazines never really featured her, its her talent that pushed her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->